"The Trouble"

Rosè Pov.
I need to move on. Taehyung just used me that night because he need some enjoyment. And then jennie just sit beside me.

Jennie:Chae ! Are you okaY?
Rosè:Nothing unnie. I am just thinking of the hardwork we did in this past few months.
Jennie:Are you sure? Because according to extinct your thinking of someone who is close to you last month. Is this taehyung?
Rosè:No. Of course not. I don't have the right to think that. But.....
Jennie:But what?! Your still thinking about him.
Rosè:No not like that. Unnie I need to tell you something that keeps bothering on my mind. But promise eonnie don't tell this to everyone.
Jennie:Ok I'll promise.  So what is it?
Rosè:That night. Taehyung and I did something.

And it makes her eyebrows furrowed.

Jennie:did something what?
Rosè:We.....
Jennie:Wait. Don't tell me you did.....
Rosè:Eonnie. I am sorry.😑
Jennie:Rosè. Just make it sure. That manager will not know this.

I nodded.

Rosè:Yes eonnie. I'll make sure of it.
Jennie:So what you gonna do now?
Rosè:I don't know for now I am still on a process of planning.
jennie:Ok. Just relax about this. Just pretend that everything you did that night is not a big deal for you. Show to him that you are not affected. Ok?
Rosè:Ok. Thank you eonnie.

After that intimate conversation. I decided to eat Ramen in a popular restaurant where there are few people and no one can notice me. Well I wear my mask and cap just to make sure that I am safe. No cameras No paparazzi are following. But then I notice someone who is familiar. The way he dress. He wear all black dress with black shoes and a cap and shades. His ordering now. I ate much. The two bowl of ramen was already empty.

Rosè:I am full.

Massaging my tummy.

Rosè:I guess I need to go.

But then the man I am describing earlier just sit in front of me placing the foods he order in a table.

Rosè:Annyeonghasaeyo ! Ah.

He already removed his cap and shades so its....

Rosè:Tae?!! What are you doing here?
Taehyung:Can't you see? I need to have my lunch before I start my work.
Rosè:Ah. Have a good meal. I have to leave.
Taehyung:Wait. I order this for the two of us.
Rosè:What?!!! Are you kidding?  I am full. So you better call Irene noona to eat with you. I am sorry sangjangnim I need to go. Thank you for the offer.

I stand but then.

Taehyung:No. If you don't want some scandal happen here then you must sit.
Rosè:Taehyung--shii.

I don't have a choice but to follow what taehyung said.

Rosè:Why are you doing this?
Taehyung:I am sorry rosè. But that night.
Rosè:Please let just forget what happen that night. It's not big deal anyways.
Taehyung:What? It's not a big deal? Tsk. Really?!!! So you make out with some boys in the past?!!!
Rosè:Tae!! I am not that kind of woman. Maybe you? I need to leave. I guess you need to know your respect.

And then I leave. But then I stop when I reach the front door because cameras are flashing. Oh my gosh.

Anchor:Rosé , is it true that you and taehyung already broke up.

I am not replying any words they say. My gosh But then someone just throw an egg and it landed on my coat.

Girl:You flirt lady.

And then everyone followed. Throwing me potatoes and eggs. Its painful. I am crying but no one notice because I am looking at the ground. I need help.  I really need help. The stains all over my dress even in my mask and in my cap.

Taehyung Pov.
I know I insulted chaeyoung-a earlier so she already leave. After a few minutes I guess there are some rally outside because its so noisy. So I decided to be here inside so no one will notice my presence. I watched a news and I just saw a girl that is full of stains. She looks familiar and the place look familiar.

Taehyung:Chae!!!!

So I quickly run to the entrance an open the door and saw chaeyoung-a in trouble. So I undress my coat and protect her. And everyone stop.

Taehyung:How dare you do this to her.

I hear chaeyoung-a crying.

Taehyung:Everyone ! Of you. How dare do this to my artist.

We walk. They give way and then we head towards my car. And then she get in. I drive her we went to a place where we found no one is in there. She keeps on crying.

Taehyung:Chae.
rosè:I did nothing. But why?

And then she cry again