The first Kiss

Rosè Pov.
Woah its very tiring. My body wants to lay down we are practicing the whole morning. So I must go to the cafeteria I want to eat. So I just ask my unnies to give me a permission to go to the 3rd floor just to eat. Because the cafeteria is at the third floor.

Rosè:Jisoo unnie can I go to the cafeteria? Im already hungry.
Jisoo:Okay. But if your done you must come back here. Okay?
Rosè:Okay.

And then I run heading to the elevator but when the elevator open I saw taehyung sunbaenim looking at me already and I froze. Remembering what happened lastnight hugging me so tightly. I bow and then great her with a smile.

Rosè:Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim.

And then he replied with a nod only. How rude. And then I enter silently and placed myself one of the corner far away from her and press the botton. I feel hot this time. pulping my own lips making myself calm.

Taehyung:Thank you for lastnight.
Rosè:Ne?!!

And then he laughed. And he take a glance at me. And then I just close my eyes for a little while. "Goshh I want to get out it makes me feel uneasy here". But something happened the lights off and then the elevator stop.

Rosè:Omo!!!!

And then I just get my phone but I remember I didn't bring my phone. Aishhh eotteokii. By the way why is it taehyung sunbae is not talking? I can't see him because its to dark.

Rosè:Taehyung sunbaenim are you okay?

And then He replied with a gasp.

rosè:Yahh taehyung sunbaenim are you okay?

And then someone grabbed my hand.

Rosè:Omo??!!!!
Taehyung:Rosè--shii Help.

His experiencing difficulty in speaking so His experiencing diificulty in breathing. So I hold his hand and carefully laying him down to the floor.

Rosè:Taehyung sunbae? Did yoy bring your phone?
Taehyung:Waeyo?
Rosè:We need to get some help. We are stuck here you know. So give me your phone.

And then he held it to me. And I just open his phone but unfortunately it marked no service area. Aishhh. Omo. So I just press the flashlight app of his phone so that it I can see him. His suffering difficulty in breathing so I removed his jacket.

Rosè:Yahh are you still okay?
Taehyung:Obviously n----n--not.

Omo eotteokii!!

Rosè:Eotteokii??!!! Did you bring any inhaler?
Taehyung:No.
Rosè:waeyo???

And then I am so panic. The air is getting thinner I can't also breathe.

Taehyung:I didn't e--expect it to happened
Rosè:The air is killing us you know.

I feel dizzy but I am controlling it until someone will open it.

Taehyung:There's one way to survive.
Rosè:Mwo???

And then My eyes widened when his lips landed on mine. And I froze. He kiss me. And then I pushed him.

Rosè:What are you doing??

He just kiss me. Aishh. But When I give some light to him his not moving.

Rosè:Yahh sunbaenim??

And then I pulled myself just to get closer to him. And then checked her pulse. It still beating. And I listened his heart.

Rosè:Its still beating. But why your not even responding. Yahh.

And then I  shake him. But He grabbed my wrist and our face is now too close.

Taehyung:Give me some air rosè--shii.

And then he just kiss me again. Passionately. But I am not giving in.

Lisa Pov.
Its been 30 minutes since rosè left. And the rehearsal is about to start.

Lisa:Jennie unnie. rosè--shii is she texted  you ?
Jennie:Not.
Jisoo:She give me her phone.
Lisa:Its been half hour since she left.
Jisoo:Oh. Really? Why is she not coming back?
Lisa:I must follow her unnie.

So I leave the studio and run but their are so many staffs who are trying to open the elevator. I think someone is stuck so I run towards them and asked the boy who wear an all black outfit.

Lisa:Excuse me. What is happening here?
Jungkook:Someone is stuck inside. And I guess its taehyung and one of the trainee here.

And I widened my eyes.

Lisa:Ne???!!!!!!
Jungkook:Are you yelling at me?

And then he look at me with an evil glare.

Lisa:Not. I'm sorry I'm just schock.
Jungkook:Why? Do you know who the trainee is?
Lisa:Ahh. I think so.
Jungkook:Who is it by the way?
Lisa:Ah. I think its rosè.
Jungkook:Rosè?

He asked. And thanks God the elevator has opened. And I see rosè sweating but taehyung sunbaenim is pass out. Omo. So the guy who is wearing the all black dress called the ambulance. And then I rushed myself to go to rosè.

Lisa:Yahh rosè are you okay?

She did not answer I think she's anxious this time so I just let her sit and called unnie. And then we go home early because rosè has a schocked of what happened earlier. She just go to her room and sleep without any words.