WHAT TO DO?

Taehyung Pov.
I am now facing this kind of problems. Rosè and Irene. Both of them are not in a good situation. How I am suppose to do about it?

Arriving at the hospital..
Taehyung: Suga hyung !
Suga:Tae! Irene is now at the operating room.
Taehyung:Ahh ok.

And then I just sit at the bench of the hospital palm facing.

Jin:we already know what just happen to rosé earlier at the ramen restaurant tae.
Jungkook:V hyung don't worry we will take care what happened to rosé earlier we will sue the media and the person behind everything so that you can watch over to irene noona.
Rm:My opinion is. We must face all the problems first before having them as a new girl group in our company. Because even though they are still a trainee they are getting hate because of rosé and that's the bad idea of their group. I am not saying that I don't want them to debut but I want first to be fix and cleared to prevent hiatus.
Jhope:I agree. We must fix everything first taehyung especially the three of you irene and rosé. Its the best thing to do first.
Jimin:We can fixed all of this. But first we must talk to the girls first.
Suga: tomorrow we will be having a meeting.

After the serious conversation the doctor who was in-charge for the operation is asking us.

Dr.:Irene is already fine though her right leg were injured but she can use a wheelchair. All in all you don't need to worry she's already fine. Excuse me I may leave you.
Taehyung:thank you doc.

I sigh and feel okay this time.

Jungkook: I guess we don't need to be worry. Irene noona is strong.
Jin:I guess also we need to go taehyung. This day is rough already for us. We need to make things in a proper place.
Suga: Everything will be alright taehyung we are here. Take care. We have to go.
Taehyung:Thank you hyung.

Then I sighed. After 10 minutes I already went to the private room where Irene is lying with anesthesia. I just look at her 3minutes and realizing. I Love her but now I just want to be with her friend. Rosé changed me. I sighed and sitted at the couch where I lay my back to relax.

Taehyung: trouble !!!!