coincidence

Rosè pov.
Aishh I felt like I don't have someone at my side right now realizing that i am walking the bridge of the Han river. I just want to jump and drown myself but I can't. I can't leave the girls. Aishh. My goshh.

Rosè:Weird do happen really😩.

And someone stop beside me. A red mitsubishi car.

Taehyung:Yahh miss ! Are you okay?

When I look at him. He is the man I saw earlier and he is the one of the judges. Is this a coincidence my gosh I can't believe this.

Rosè:Ah sunbaenim. I'm okay no need to worry I'm just giving myself a walk.
Taehyung:Really? In the middle of the night?
Rosè:Ah. Actually I don't know why I did this.
Taehyung:Just get inside It must be too dangerous that you walk alone.

No hesitation I just get myself in to his car. Because I'm feeling cold of my casual dress.

Taehyung:What's your name btw?
Rosè:Rosè.
Taehyung:Ah. Btw congrats you easily grab the attention of the viewers ealier at the studio.
Rosè:Thank you.
Taehyung:You look prettier when its near.
Rosè:ah thank you again.
Taehyung:Sorry to ask you this. Why are you wearing elegant clothes when you are just giving yourself a walk?

Actually I am wearing a red casual dress that is full of beads.

Rosè:ahh. A-ah. My friends dare me to do this and I think its fun. Why? Do i look like crazy lady out there earlier?
Taehyung:No not really but you look stunning to that dress.
Rosè:You give me so much compliments Sunbaenim.
Taehyung: Btw Where do you live in?

And after that He just sent me outside our dorm. I waved him goodbye as he drive far away from me. I sigh after his gone on my sight.

No wonder why all girls want his heart. Because He is so genuine.