Can we talk?

Rosè Pov.
Sangjangnim already left us. So everyone is having fun already except me. Because Jungkook Drink with jimin.

Taehyung:Guys we have to go. I have to drop Irene Home she has a shoot tomorrow.
Jungkook:Ne? Its too early.
Taehyung:I have to give a beauty sleep my jagiya. Tsk. Just drink their. Lets go Irene.
Irene:Ok. Goodbye everyone

And then they left.

suga Pov.
Its my chance to talk to jennie. So I grabbed her wrist and we left the restaurant.

Jennie:Yah oppa. Where are we going?
Suga:Just get in to the car.
Jennie:Aniyo.
Suga:Pls.
Jennie:We must go inside.

She attempt to walk but I hold her wrist and then Hug her.

Jennie:Oppa whats your problem?
Suga:Just this moment pls.

And then we have our silent hugging to each other and then someone just break the silence.

Taehyung:Yah Just go inside. Its to live here.
Suga:Why did you comeback?
Taehyung:To have a drink.

And he walk.

Taehyung:Hyung take your time.

And then he laugh. I attempt to slap him.

Suga:Yah. You better go your own.

And then he left.  Aishh

Jennie:Ahm oppa do you have something to tell?
Suga:Ah ne. Ahm I just want to say Your beautiful.

Aishh I can't even say I like her.

Jennie:Ah thank you.

And then he she give me a peck kiss on my cheek my eyes widen and then I look at her. She's blushing.

Jennie:I have to go inside.

But then I hold her wrist and just a second my lips landed on her and then she close her eyes. Giving him a passionate kiss. And then we stop.

Suga:Ah sorry. I just...
Jennie:Its ok.
Suga:Ne?
Jennie:I like you oppa.

And then I smile and bite my lips.

Suga:I like you too Jennie.

And then we hug each other.

Suga:So you are mine now?

And then she nod and smile.

Jennie:We better go back inside I'm getting cold oppa.
Suga:Ah sorry.

And then I give him my toxedo.

Jennie:Thank you.

And then we went inside holding hands.

Taehyung Pov.
Seulgi went outside and then expectedly jimin follow him. So I grabbed this chance to talk to rosè I walk towards her and then grabbed her hand and pulled him to the basement of the restaurant. This basement is dad's area of resting it looks like a bedroom.

Rosè:Yahh sunbaenim why are we here?
Taehyung:Are you dating?
Rosè:Ne.
Taehyung:Your lying.
Rosè:No I'm not.

But then the sensation makes me wants to kiss her. So I kiss her quickly deeply passionately but then she's not giving in. Instead she's pushing me but then her strength is just useless. So I deepen my kiss. Kissing her hardly.

Rosè:Tae.. pls.

She's crying Pushing me harder and forcer and then I stop. And then she give a slap on my face.

Rosè:Yahh you don't have the right to do that to me Tae. I am not your fiancee anymore. So just pls stop making stuffs with me. I want to move on. You have Irene already I have jimin so pls just mind your own business.
Taehyung:I don't love Irene anymore.
Rosè:Your just telling that because you want to make out tonight. I have to go.

But then Locked the door.

Rosè:Yahh tae.
Taehyung:Just Listen to me rosè.
Rosè:No I will not. Just let me get in here. Pls.
Taehyung:No.

And then I sit to the couch.

Taehyung:Rosè I love you but then I have to do this because Irene wants to kill you. And the easy way to protect you is if I get back to her.
Rosè:What?

And then I look at her. We have our eyes to eyes contact. I run towards her making our face close looking at her bare face her lips. And then slowly attempting to kiss her.

Rosè:Taehyung....

And then we kiss passionately. My tongue wants to get in to her mouth and then he give in.

Author's Note:
Smuts later. 18+ MUST ONLY READ THIS.