DELAYED DEBUT

SUGA POV.

after the horrible day yesterday. We decided to set up a meeting today with the girls to discuss the decision we made for the sake of them and for the company. I expect Jennie will be sad. I already hope no hurt feelings will be made. After a few minutes the girls arrived without even looking at us they are just looking at the ground sad. I guess they're already expecting it to happen.

BLACKPINK:Annyeonghasaeyo sangjangnim.
RM:Please be sitted girls.

And then they already take there sits. And RM just sighed.

RM:I know rosé had a rough day yesterday. Rosé are you okay?
Rosé:Yes sangjangnim. I am already fine. I guess I will get used to it if it will happen again.
Lisa:Yahhh chaeyoung-a that will never happen again.
Jimin:I guess we need to tell them the plans and the decision we made yesterday.
RM:I know you prepared a lot you exerted efforts in practicing the choreography and also the pre recording. But we need to delay your debut girls😞 the issue surrounding the company is getting harder for us. You will debut soon as long as we can already find a solution in everything of this. But for now you must continue what you need to continue.
JENNIE:We already expecting it to happen. Don't worry we will not be burden anymore we will be stay still in order not to cause chaos and also rosé will not be in trouble again.
SUGA:Mianhee jennie😞
JENNIE:Its okay oppa we understand 😊.
JISOO:I guess we need to work hard so that people will love us not hate us.
JIN: this meeting is done you may go.
BLACKPINK:Thank you sangjangnim.

Then they went out.

SUGA:I guess they're really ok of what we did.
JUNGKOOK:They understand and they must understand everything.
JIN:jungkook is right.
SUGA: Everything will be fine.
RM:yes everything. But I am worried about rosé she's receiving negative feedback about her past because of taehyung and irene.
JIMIN:(sighed)

After the conversation we decided to be in our ways to proceed the plan. But I must talk to jennie I must comfort her. I hope she's at the dance studio. I saw her afterI open the door she is sitting at the one corner checking her phone without knowing that I am already sitting beside her.

SUGA:busy?

And then she's shocked.

JENNIE:Oppa.
SUGA:yahhh stop reading those hate comments you're just hurting yourself.
JENNIE:its ok oppa. At least they hate us because we are above them. They can't talk to you like this they can't sit beside you they can't do what I can do 😊.

Jennie is so strong. She endure every shit comment about her. That's my girl my only girl😘. I must protect her.

SUGA:Are you hungry?
JENNIE:Yes oppa. But we have a diet I can't eat plenty of foods😞😞(baby face)
SUGA:Aegyoo let's go you must eat today. My girl must eat what she wants to eat today.
JENNIE:Jinjja? Hehehe thank you oppa saranghae❣️.

And I was shock😲 ! This is my first hearing those love words 😲😍.

SUGA:what did you say?
JENNIE:Ne? I said I am hungry.
SUGA:No not that one. The last one.
JENNIE:Ne? Yahhhh I am hungry oppa you must feed me please.
SUGA:Aishhh aegyoo ok. Lets go.

And then we eat at the cafeteria.