LET'S STOP

Taehyung Pov.
I just called Dad that I will meet him at the office in this morning. After I reached the agency I quickly went to his office and knock twice. And then I came in.

Dad:What do you want to talk about?
Taehyung:We must stop this Arrange marriage. I can't handle this. I don't love park chaeyoung. I want to marry Irene Dad. And I guess Irene's Dad is better than Mr. Park. Dad please.
Dad:Are you sure? Ok, I'll think of it. And I guess Mr. Park will approve of this. To tell you Prankly Mr. Park is against of this Arranged marriage but then he approved it because of the business. I will talk to Mr. Park later about this. And you? You must talk to Irene's Dad.

And then i give him a fake smile.

Taehyung:Thanks Dad I have to go.

And then I get out. after that I went to second floor just to meet the boys but when the elevator open chaeyoung pop up on my front waiting for the elevator to open. I just stare at her in just 5 seconds she seems okay now.

Rosè:Oppa!!!

And then she get in to the elevator. I must avoid her. I keep my silence going.

Rosè:Oppa why are you not talking?

She kept on talking until we reached the second floor. Her happy face turn to be mad. And then we walked she made her way against me. Walking far away from me. "Sorry Rosè-shii but this is for your sake". My thought said. I went to thw room were the 6 boys gather. And I want to talk to jimin. I want him to take care rosè-shii.

Taehyung:Good day boys. How was the rehearsal?
suga:The girls are great. They follow the rules properly.
Rap. Mon.:And guess what?
Taehyung:what?
Rap.Mon.:We will give rosè-shii a solo performance.
Taehyung:Ok.

I said it without any facial reaction. I want to smile because of that but I will have to control everything.

Jin:Ne????
Jungkook:Hyung? What kind of reaction is that?
Jhope:You must be proud to your fiancee.
Taehyung:Actually she's not my fiancee anymore.
All:Ne???????

Jimin smirked. like he is expecting this to happen.

Jimin:Good to you. Now I must court rosè-shii.
Jin:Jimin.
Jimin:What???!!!! Everything is fine already hyung. As you heard Taehyung said Rosè is not his fiancee anymore. Right?!!
Taehyung:You heard it right jimin.
Jhope:Something happened?
Taehyung:Nothing. Is just that we don't love each other. So I better go. I have someone to meet.
Rap.Mon:Tae. I know thats not the reason.
Taehyung:Hyung it is the reason. No more. Ok I'll better go now.

I walked out and then heading to the rooftop. After I reached the area Irene is already here.

irene:Hi babe.

She walks towards me and then she must give me a peck kiss on the check but I moved my face.

Taehyung:You better follow the deal. I just talked to dad earlier just to stop the Marriage.

And then she smile.

Irene:Good to hear Tae.

And after that Conversation. I just have my relaxed at my office.

Chaeyoung Pov.
My phone rang.....

On the Line.....

Chae:Yes dad?
Dad:Chae did you already know?
Chae:Already know what?
Dad:Taehyung just stop the Arrange marriage.

I am schocked thinking that I am getting used to it. 😢 But Maybe thats the reason why he didn't even recognize my presence at the elevator earlier. And even unnoticed me from the hospital to the dorm.

Chae:Thats good to hear dad. I'll hang up now. We are so busy here. I'll call you later.

I wanna cry but I guess I don't have the right to burst what I feel inside. I think jennie and jisoo just notice my face so they walk towards me.

Jennie:Are you ok?
Jisoo:Is anything bothering you?
Rosè:I just have aGood news.
Jisoo:What is it?
Rosè:Arrange marriage is done. We are not getting married anymore. I am free.

And then I gave them a fake smile.

Jennie:Are you really happy?
Rosè:Yes I am.

After Our rehearsal I decided to go first I just want to have a walk on my own at the han river. I just wanna cry. After I reached the area I sat one of the bench facing the river.

Rosè:He never loves me.

And then my tears starts to fall.

Rosè:Why am I like this?

And then I shout while crying....

Rosè:Yahhh taehyung oppa you know what you always makes me feel in pain. Your killing me with this bullsh*t called love.  All this time I thought you love me. Sh*t I hate you.

And then I cry with all my heart.

taehyung Pov.
I just have my walk at the Han river this night just to freshin' up myself. But someone just shouted a familiar voice. So I just sneak a peak and then I just show rosè shouting and crying. I just heard "sh*t I hate you". So I walk towards her.

Taehyung:Rosè-shii. What are you doing here.

And when she's facing me her eyes is red I guess she's crying. She looks cold of what she is wearing now. And then she turn around walk.

Taehyung:Yah you must be cold.

And then i undress my jacket and run towards him but.

Rosè:Please stop being concern. Your not even my fianceè anymore. Sunbaenim.
Taehyung:So you already know.
Rosè:Thank you for your decision. I guess we must end this. Lets stop being close to each other. Thank you for taking care of me when I am confined.

And then she walk away. I want to cry but I am controlling it.

Taehyung:Yahh rosè.

And then she stop walking.

Taehyung:Take care of yourself.
Rosè:I always did it even from the start when my life is not ruin.

And then she walk fast.
"I am sorry Rosè-shii".

Author's Note:
Gosh !!!! A long chapter.