the showdown

Rosè Pov.
I am still here in my bedroom. Reminiscing what happened yesterday. Aishh. He just kiss me. And someone knock and said.

Jennie:Rosè you better wake up remember this day is the showdown. We better prepare ourself.
Rosè:Ne unnie. Just a minute.

And then after that we are now heading to the studio again and I hope I can focus myself to this. But when someone is tapping my back its taehyung sunbae?! Is he already okay? I stopped walking and just looking him walking.

Jisoo:Rosè--shii lets go. Hurry.

And then I run towards them and we are here at the studio. Everyone is busy making themselves pretty. And of course practicing some of the dance moves they practice.

Jennie:we better change our dress.

And yes we followed jennie unnie.
Jennie unnie dress-Black short with white crop top fit dress cross style at the back and also with curly hair. And with a boots.
Jisoo unnie dress-Choker with black loose dress and a black short with a black knee sock.
Mine-an off shoulder crop top dress and a black short and a black knee sock with boots.
Lisa-A ripped jeans and a maroon crop top jacket with choker.
And now we are so ready. So we ready.

Lisa:We are so sexy.

And someone just said to us.

Mina:Woah you are too sexy girls.
Jisoo:Thank you mina.
Mina:Goodluck to us.

And then she go ther group.

Jisoo pov.
I think the nature is calling me so I rushed myself to the restroom. After that I walked heading to the studio again. But someone approach me.

Jin:So you are jisoo?

And he smile and stare at me head to toe.

Jisoo:Ne sunbaenim.wae?
Jin:Nothing. You look so pretty. Goodluck Goddess.

And then he go. He calles me goddess? Whats with the goddess. So i just run just to reached the studio. And then I came in.

Jennie:Are you done Jisoo unnie?
Jisoo:Yes. But I am curious about..
Jennie:About what?
Jisoo:Someone called me a Goddess.
Lisa:Woahh thats so cool.
Jennie:Ah I remember sangjangnim said that your a Goddess trainee.
Jisoo:And why?
Jennie:Your face has many kalokalike.

And then I smirked. Okay. Tsk. And then the showdown started. Twice perform Greedy by ariana grande. Next red velvet perform Hair by little mix. And Gfriend perform Problem by ariana grande and us perform Power by little mix. We got the standing obation. and the ranking started we got the first place followed by red velvet next twice and Gfriend.

Jennie:Omoo we got the first place.
Rosè:Daebakk.
Lisa:Yahh jisoo unnie. I notice someone is staring at you.
Jisoo:Ne?? And who is it?

And he look at jin area.

Lisa:Jin oppa. I think he likes you.
Jisoo:Ah. His the one call me a Goddess earlier.
Lisa:Oh.

And then they tease me again.