The Conflict

Rosè Pov.
I was schock what taehyuNg did to me.

Rosè:Yahh. Taehyung sunbae?

And then he smirked. What is he doing? He Just keep on doing things.

Rosè:Yahh.

And I pushed him.

Rosè:what are you doing sunbae?
Taehyung:Tsk. Why your always making yourself so innocent.
Rosè:Ne?
Taehyung:your not affected of what happened. Your even avoiding me.
Rosè:Sunbae? I Told that its not a big deal.
Taehyung:Its a big deal for me!!!!

And then he shout.

Rosè:Ne?
Taehyung:Your making me crazy. Your making me sick. And  I don't like it anymore. The way you act. The way you flirt jimin. The way you smile. And even the way you treat me I don't like it so much. That i can't even sleep just because I always thinking of it and its making me sick.
Rosè:And what do you mean of that?
Taehyung:I don't want to see you again. So just quit.

And my eyes wants to cry. After hearing that words.

Rosè:Ok. So I will quit as your trainee. Sorry for making you sick. Sorry for that. I know I'm nothing for you. But You must take your medicine as sangjangnim said. I must go.

And then I bow. And I wipe some tears falling down from my eyes. And then I walked towards the door. And after i reached the road I was crying alot. That it makes my heart in pain.

Rosè:Why????

And someone is calling... and its my mom.

Mom:Rosè, where are you right now.
Rosè:I am in a place where everyone ia hurting me.
Mom:I must pick you up there.
Rosè:Mom, just let me think just for 1week. And after that I will follow what you want for me. I guess thats the right way.

And then I ended the call. And continue crying.

Author's Note😇:
Sorry for the late updates and short chapter I am just too busy preparing myself for our graduation.