Back to Zero

Rosè Pov.
I woke up with eyebags. My face looks mess crying the whole night. And then I did my daily routine I went to The dining with this badass Dress. A black fit short and then A fit croptop sleeveless T-shirt that has a printed word "SUPREME" revealing my small Waist with abs.

Jennie:Too sexy rosè. You must wear jacket before we start ok?
Rosè:Yess unnie.

We all look sexy and then we went to the agency for the battle. I will never make this a mess for the four of us. We are already on our way to the set where the battle begins when I saw taehyung and Irene sit next each other. So my mood change.

Jennie:Are you okay?
Rosè:Yes unnie. Don't worry too much.
Lisa:Lets go.

And then we went to the back stage for the make over. After 1 hour of preparing. We are ready to burn the stage. We are the 3rd performers and currently the 2nd performers are performing right now. When they finished everyone is shouting. And now its our turn. We will dance YONCE by Beyonce a sexy and bold performance.

MC:okay thank you for that cute performance ladies. And now we are moving on to the next girl group trainees they are the BLACKPINK.

and then everyone is shouting the spotlight is on. And then We started the sexy sassy performance. After 3 minutes we are done. And we hurry went to backstage.

Lisa:Woahhh Thats the best performance. I can't even hear clearly my voice because of the crowd.
Jisoo:Thats nice.
Jennie:I need water gosh.
Rosè:My gosh its too hot. Aishh.

And then the show is done. The battle is done. All of the group trainees were called to please stand up on stage. And now we are here. There are 5 contestants including us.

Sangjangnim:Okay girls you did what we want to expect. But unfortunately we will only choose One Girl group trainees to debut soon. But before that I would like to congratulate you all for giving your very best this night. Remember I am so proud that you all are my trainees.
Suga:<Sangjangnim it looks like you are so emotional tonight.
Rap.Mon:Yeah right.
Sangjangnim:I am just proud. So the girl group that will debut this next month is the....

Gosh cross fingers I hope.

Sangjangnim:The BLACKPINK.

And we got schocked. Oh my gadddd😱. Lisa cried also jennie unnie. Jisoo give us a group hug. The confete starting to fall from us. And now I am crying hugging Lisa. My goshh we already did. After the emotional win. We want to celebrate thw goodnews but The three just get back to the studio because they left something and me. I am here waiting at the lobby.

Taehyung Pov.
We are living the agency with Irene. Rosè win. When we reached the Lobby I saw here blowing here hands I think she's cold. Why is she alone? She must be cold shes wearing a silk loose longsleeve and a black ripped jeans.

Irene:Lets go.

And then we went to the parking lot and just drove away. But after I dropped Irene home I went back to the agency just to assure that she is safe. She still there. So I decided to walk towards here.

Taehyung:Rosè-Shii.

She look at me like a stranger.

Rosè:Annyeong sunbaenim.

She bow. And then put her hand on her pocket.

Taehyung:Where are the others?
Rosè:They went back to the studio just to bring all the things.

And then she attempt to walk but I just hol her wrist. And then she look at me.

Rosè:Wae?
Taehyung:Are you ok?
Rosè:Ne.

And then she smile.

taehyung:Sorry.
Rosè:Taehyung-shii stop apologizing. Its not your fault. You just love Irene that you can't leave her.

I don't love her anymore. Coz' your the One I love but still I can't show you that because for your sake.

Rosè:I must go sunbae.
Taehyung:I'll drive you home.
Rosè:No need. Jimin oppa will drive for us. I have to go.

And then he left me. I felt jealous but I don't have the right to be angry.

Author's Note:
Oh my gosh this day is so nice you know what? Because BLACKPINK is filming for there comeback Oh my gosh. I am so excited. Blinkers we must prepare and make their comeback a legendary one we must stream 😇. Gosh . I am sorry I am just to excited.💕