awkward

Taehyung pov.
I am here in a record studio recording Irene's solo Album.

taehyung:Yaah Irene You must focus on the intro.
Irene:Ok.

By the way Wanna know Irene in my life? She's my girlfriend since 3 months I love her even if she have no time for me. I understand how buay she is.

Taehyung:ok leta take a break. You must be tired singing.

Then I simply signal irene to go out so I can talk to her freely.

Irene:why?
Taehyung:You must be tired?
Irene:Yes but I have to finish it. Thank you for helping.
Taehyung:Don't mind that. Its just that this is just the way I can see you near.

And then I hold her hands.

Irene:tsk. Tae what If I tell you I am tired with you?
Taehyung:that's impossible to happen you know  I love you so much that I can't let you go even if you want to.

I smirked. And he smiled.

Irene:aishh you must crazy inlove with me😏.
Taehyung:yes I am and it must.

I must admit that I love Irene very much that I can't let her go with me.

Rosè Pov.
As I walk towards The studio room I saw Taehyung sunbaenim holding hands with Sunbae Irene. And why my heart aches? I guess I'm just so emotional to get in. Until Taehyung called me.

Taehyung:yahh rosè?come here.

And now I am walking towards the both them while they are holding each others hand it feels me awkward.

Rosè:Annyeonghasaeyo.
Taehyung:Irene she is one of our the best trainee here.
Irene:Ah I see. But I don't mind. She's just a trainee for me. So I must go inside I have to see all the lyrics of my song.
Taehyung: yahh Irene..

I guess sunbae Irene don't like me. Tsl i don't like her either. Tsk. Gosh before eanything else...

Rosè:I must go. And it seems that your busy. Thank you for the compliments earlier sunbaenim. 😆

After that someone grabbed my arm and bring in some corner.

Jimin:Hi rosè?
Rosè:Jimin sunbaenim?
Jimin:yes its me. Yahh stop calling me sunbaenim. Just called me jimin oppa.😊
Rosè:ah ok.
Jimin:Do you wanna go out with me?
Rosè:ah Jimin oppa your too fast but I think its not even...

But before I finish what I want to say someone talk.

Taehyung:Yah jimin what are you doing of our trainee?
Jimin:tsk. Yahh taehyung--shii you know she's my type so I want to date her.
Taehyung:aishh your playing around again. My trainee is not a toy.

Taehyung grabbed my hand but jimin stop what taehyung is doing.

Jimin:yahh tae what are you doing this time.
Taehyung:I'm just saving my trainee to a game.
Rosè:wait a minute. Ahmf sorry for the both of you sunbaenim  but I must go.

Gosh I feel so hot this time. That moment seems so awkward my gosh. Aishh..