Jealous?

Taehyung pov.
I am home now but rosè still not here. So I just contact jisoo noona but they said she is not with them. So I called her but she's out of reached.

Taehyung:Aigyoo. Where is she right now? She's making me worried.

So I grabbed my black jacket and just when I get out in the house I sas her walking with jimin. So I stare at them like a monster. And they stop walking.

Rosè:Jimin oppa thank you for the sharing.

And then she look at me and then she get in to the house.

Taehyung:Jimin ? stay away from my fiancee.

And then I just get in and knock the guest room.

Taehyung:Rosè can we talk? Can you pls ooen this door now.

I was so really angry but still she's not opening it.

Taehyung:Rosè!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then she just open it. And then I grabbed her wrist and forced him to go to my bedroom.

Rosè:Yahh your hurting me. Let me go.

Shes trying to pull me out but her strength has no Used.

Taehyung:Yahh pls can you stop talking with jimin.
Rosè:why? If I follow you can you do the same?

But I can't even say yes that I can still do thE same. because Irene still important of me even if she cheated on me but still I want to be with her.

Rosè:You can't? Then Pls just  let me with jimin. And I will let you with Irene sunbaenim. I am just your fianceè. And I guess No more no less for you.

And the she just walked away. Rosè? I don't know why I'm always feel Jealous when your with Jimin. And then I am standing froze here.

Rosè Pov.
Now I Know That she still love Irene sunbaenim. I must know where I must supposed to live. I must go back to the dorm with the girls. but Dad just called.

Rosè:Hello.
Dad:How are you princess?
Rosè:Dad I must go back to the dorm. I did what you want I guess its time for you to pls listen to me. Don't worry I still continuing the contract. But dad just let me go backto the dorm.

And then I cried.

Dad:Ok if thats what you want. But Is taehyung know about this?
Rosè:He don't need to know about this.
Dad:Ok.

And then he hang up the call. I am starting to packing up my Dresses. But someone just give notif to my phone.

"Jimin the Composer of T-Entertainment and Park Chaeyoung Trainee of T-Entertainment and the fiancee of Kim taehyung the producer of the Agency just spotted awhile ago at the han River hugging to each other"

And I was schocked. It almost trending. Etteokkii and someone just knocked the door.

Taehyung:Yahh rosè I know you saw the trending news today. And Dad wants to meet you tomorrow.

Just listening to his voice it feels like he is not happy of what is happening. aishh.