LISA PLEASE BE FINE

ROSÉ POV.
I am with the girls today at the small cafe.

Rosé: I guess you all are safe here. How was your day?
Jisoo: we're fine. By the way, When will your flight going back to Australia?
Rosé: Actually, our staycation here is extended since my sister Alice needs to fix the case of her client in a peaceful way.
Lisa: How about your business in Australia?
Rosé: Don't worry Lisa. I am in control of everything. I went to one of my branch here in sokor, I decided to be there for a meantime so that I can control everything.
Jennie: Is it possible?
Rosé: Yeah, it is 100 percent possible unnie. All my branches including the main one have the same tactics and documents to be followed. That's one of my way so that if I have a vacation in other country I can stay one of my branch and still manage everything.
Miyeon: That's cool, unnie. You really are a business minded woman.
Rosé: Of course.

When I heard someone just clicking a camera..

Rosé: did you hear that?

We are in shocked that the outside of the cafe has many reporters. And goshh I think Jennie is there target wherein the issue between Jennie and suga still circulating in the media forum.

Rosé: Did you bring your mask?
Girls: yes we did.
Rosé: wear it. i will asked the manager if they have another exit here. Just stay here okay.

And then I walk towards to the one who were sitting at the cashier.

Rosé: Excuse me, do you have another exit here?
Person 1: I am sorry ma'am we don't have. And I guess ma'am you must leave the cafe in order that the other customers will be relieved. The outside of the cafe is getting chaotic.
Rosé: I am sorry about that.

I guess we don't have a choice but to go straight to the door when suddenly one of the saesangs run towards to the girls holding a pointed thing but Lisa......... Lisa protected Jennie and she was stabbed. All was shocked including me so I ran towards to them. Lisa, holding her wound and her hands are already full of blood.

Miyeon: unnie... (Crying)
Rosé: miyeon call an ambulance and after that call Jimin oppa, faster.

And then miyeon followed what I instructed to her stuttering and nervous.

Rosé: Lisa, please be fine.

Jennie was crying and was comforted by jisoo. Everyone was in trauma. Lisa lying on the floor crying. I don't want to cry. It's my fault I bring them here. Wherein in the first place they have plans with jimin oppa.

Rosé: Jennie, calm down. Everything will be fine. Miyeon, what's going on?
Miyeon: They're on their way.
Jisoo: Lisa........ Just hold it in. Please!!!! You will be fine.

And then an ambulance came. They rush towards us..... Lisa lost his consciousness once the ambulance came. She got a stabbed in a left shoulder near her heart.
-------------