Feelings💕

Taehyung Pov.
Its been 1 week since that issue happened. Rosè decided to go back to the dorm and I? I am here in my house missing her. We only have 2 months left before our wedding happened. Our parents are the one preparing it and I am so stress thinking that she don't want to talk to me pretending a stranger to me. I am heading now to the agency and I decided to text her.
To:PastaChaeyoung💕
"I am heading now to the agency,Chae♡" send.
But 3 minutes pass she didn't reply even a word "Ok". And now I am parking my car now.

Taehyung:Aishh. Here I go.

And then I left.  I reached the main gate of the agency and My phone just beep inside my pocket. And I read the message Oh its chae. So I read it.
From:PastaChaeyoung💕
"TCA".

Taehyung:Huh? TCA? Whats the meaning of this? Aishhh. Didn't she remember I am older that her giving me this acronym letters. Aishhh.

So I just decided to put my phone back to my pocket. I am entering now at the office and dad just followed me.

Dad:Tae. You must go to the recording studio.  Ok. And before I forget. Tomorrow is your food tasting with chaeyoung for the foods that will be prepare for you reception .
Taehyung:Arasoo.

And after that I looked at my phone Reading the text. "TCA".

Dad:Tae,is there any problem?
Taehyung:Aniyoo. Chae just text me this acronym TCA. and I don't know what it is mean.

And then he laughed at me knowing that I feel like a child.

Dad:Maybe it means "T-Taehyung C-chaeyoung A-Always.

And then I realize Is that the meaning of that acronym. Aishh whatever.

Taehyung:Aishhh Dad your making it weird though.
Dad:But it strikes you. I'll go ahead I have a meeting to attend.
Taehyung:Arassoo.

And then he just left. I am now heading to the recording studio and then I get in.

Taehyung:So what's going on here now?
Suga:We are almost done. There are 2groups left.
Jin:Next to this is The blackpink and you have a nice timing coming here.
Taehyung:Wae?
Jin:Chaeyoung had her new hair color.
Taehyung:ok.

And then they come in to the record station. They cannot here what we are saying because there are glasses that it made a boundary for a sound. After they come in My eyes landed to chaeyoung looking her and her new  black hair color. She look more prettier this time. And I never thought I just stare at her for almost a minute that jin tapped my shoulder.

Jin:Aegyoo!! Yahh are you now amaze? She looks more perfect with her hair color.

And then I look at him.

Taehyung:Maybe. Ok Start the recording.

And it started. The flow of the song is nice. The distribution of  the lyrics is perfectly match with their voices. So we ended it early. And then they just leave the station.

Suga:I guess They have the chance to win as a group. Realizing that we just finish it in just 10 minutes. Compare to the other groups.
Jungkook:I guess so Hyung. They have their good skills in rapping and also in harmonizing the melody of the song.
Taehyung:They will debut even if they will not win just as we promise to them. But By the way where are the others?
Jin:Jhope is in the dancing studio he is the in-charge of the cheography and Rap monster he have a meeting with the other agency together with sangjangnim. And jimin? I don't know where he is.
Jungkook:Jimin hyung is with Jhope hyung he decided that he will help hyung for the dance steps of the BLACKPINK.
Suga:woahhh. I guess he wants rosè desperately. So you must go there.
Jin:And I guess jimin is enjoying right now of what Rosè wear.
Taehyung:whattttt?!!
Jin:rosè always wear short and crop top fit shirt everytime they got some practice.
Taehyung:Aishhhh.

And I smirked and sighed and just got mad. I rushed myself to leave just to reached the dance studio at the 2nd floor. After 6minutes finally I reached the studio I entered without even knocking and then when they saw me entering they stop practicing.

Jhope:oh Tae, what are you doing here?

I am walking towards them while they are just standing and jimin stare at me

Taehyung:I am just checking everything.
Jimin:Maybe you are here because Rosè and I is here.
Jhope:Jimin.
Taehyung:Maybe yes. I am also checking my fianceè.
Rosè:Just stop before it causes some trouble taehyung.

And then she just look at me with disappointment. And then I undress my black nike jacket just to give it to her.

Rosè:For what is this?
Taehyung:As your fianceè you must wear some closed dress don't be so revealing.
Rosè:Mwo?!!!
Taehyung:Just wear it hurry.

And then I yelled. And everyone got schocked.

Jennie:Someone is Overprotecting his property.
Jisoo:Ya your right.
Lisa:Yah taehyung oppa.
Taehyung:Yah rosè-shii just follow me or else.

And then he just grabbed my jacket.

Rosè:Yahhh arasoo.

And then she wear it.

Rosè:And now are you happy?
Taehyung:It suits perfectly to you.

And then I smiled.

Jennie:Yah taehyung-a !! Suits perfectly? Aishh it looks like more a masscot.
Lisa:Yahright. It looks also like a casual to her.
Jisoo:Aishh.
Rosè:Yahh just stop. I can get use to it.

And then he just stare at me.

Jimin:Are you sure you are comfortable rosè?
Rosè:Ne oppa.

Its making me jealous. How dare him ask my fianceè.

Jhope:ok. Tae,Do you have anything to say? Coz' if no then we can start again.
Taehyung:Nothing else just that. Yahh chaeyoung-a don't you dare undress that jacket. Ok. Araso?
Rosè:Yahhh araso...

And then I leave the studio happily and satisfied knowing that she's wearing my jacket.

Author's note:
Omo !!! Hi everyone again thank you for always reading my story.💋💕 I just want to request I want your comments or suggestions regarding to my story. Have fun.😊😉