What to do?

Taehyung Pov.
I was so confuse this day that I want to punch all of those people around me. Why did this happen That I have already a fiancee? and I don't know her either. Aishh I want to drink. After the performance of the audtionees we have a meeting to the new trainee and I don't think I don't have the mood to greet them with a happy face so I choose to stay silent until the meeting end.

CEO:Taehyung  let's talk. But before that you must change your clothes, wear a toxedo don't make me disappointed when we get there.
Taehyung:Do we really have to do this?

I sigh. But Suga hyung tapped me in the shoulder.

Suga:Sangjangnim we must go first.
CEO:okay.

And they Go.

Taehyung:You must be insane dad giving me on someone I don't even know.
CEO:I'm giving all you need so this time you must follow me.
Taehyung:Dad???
CEO:Stop complaining taehyung. You must know why we will do this. Its for our company's sake.
Taehyung:That's who you are dad. You just thinking of your business. This is the last time I will cooperate of what you want and after this I must go on my own.

And i walked with my angry face. And sigh. And after that we went to the Park's house making myself more formal that dad want me to do.

Mrs. Park:Ow there you are. You must taehyung?
Taehyung:Ne. Annyeonghaesaeyo Mrs. Park.
Mrs. Park:You must go inside people are waiting.
Taehyung:Ne.

This time I want to run fast that no one can reach me. But I can't. And I am entering now a hell. Making me so angry.

CEO:You must go and greet the family of your fiancee.
Taehyung:Dad stop demanding me I know what to do.
CEO:Very good.

I walk towards Mr. Park to greet him.

Taehyung:Good evening Mr. Park.
Mr. Park:You look so handsome today taehyung--sii.
Taehyung:Thank you sir.
Mr. Park:Sir? You must call me appa aftet your marriage.
Taehyung:Ah okay so where is she?
Mr. Park:Who??
Taehyung:My fiancee.
Mr. Park:don't worry she just change her clothes don't worry she  will be here.
Taehyung:Oh okay.

I want to end this night making me insane.