TAKE TIME TO REALIZE

Rosé POV.
It's all my fault 😢. I always want to be happy but life is cruel 😭. I should stop crying but my tears won't stop from falling down😭. I am here now at the rooftop alone. I don't even care if it's too cold😔😭. I feel numb,small and dumb at the same time. After 5 minutes someone called me.

CHANYEOL: Rosé-shii!!!!! Yahhh what are you doing? You don't even have a coat its too cold here.

And then he let me wear his jacket.

CHANYEOL:lets go inside rosé-shiii. You must be cold.

And then I cried.

CHANYEOL:rosé-shiii☹️ I know what you feel this time rosé. I experienced a lot too when I am still a trainee like you. Just be strong rosé we are here ready to protect you. Let's go.
ROSÉ:I just want to be happy😔. I just want people know that I want to be happy 😔.

And tears starts to fall down.

ROSÉ:I always ended up like this crying.

And then He hug me tightly.

CHANYEOL: let's go inside rosé.
ROSÉ:Oppa😭😭😭😭

After the emotional moment we are now walking towards the dance studio. But a Guy walking towards on us.

TAEHYUNG:Good evening.😑

I just nod as a sign that I already answered what he just greeted to us. And then I walked and walked after reaching the studio.

ROSÉ:Chanyeol oppa kamsahamnida.

And then I gave the jacket he let me wear earlier.

ROSÉ:Thank you for the jacket oppa. Here.
CHANYEOL:Next time you must choose a place according to the weather 😊.

And then I slightly smile.
ROSÉ:Ne oppa. Thank you.
CHANYEOL:I better go. Take care.

And then he wave...

I sighed.  I better go to the girls. But someone tap my shoulder.

LISA:Yahh rosé chanyeol oppa with you? Is there something we don't know about you and him?

And then my eyebrows furrowed.

ROSÉ:aishhh yahh lisa stop making some issues okay. Aisshhhh🙄😏.
LISA:Yah I am just asking. Just calm down.
ROSÉ:Oh wait where's jisoo unnie this time?
LISA:she decided to be with her family and sangjangnim said yes. I guess it's just the two of us here now. Because jennie unnie is with suga oppa.
ROSÉ:Ahh. Let's eat lisa.
LISA:Good suggestion lets go.

But someone just pop up to the front door.

TAEHYUNG:Rosé lets talk.
LISA:Can she eat first sangjangnim?
TAEHYUNG:She can eat at the office. If you want someone with you lisa jungkook is waiting for you at the exit.
LISA:Ne??????
TAEHYUNG:Rosé let's go.
ROSÉ:Ne sangjangnim.

I don't have a choice but to follow him at his office.