SAW YOU👀

Taehyung POV.
I was now driving heading to my office as usual 🤷 but someone caught my eye she's standing at the bus station wearing a skinny jeans and a plane white loose t-shirt even though she's not facing at me her posture is really familiar to me so while driving I didn't notice that I really looking at her not looking at the street so I just bump to the post and luckily I don't get hurt and after what happened I looked to the side mirror of my car but she's gone and someone just came to me asking if I am okay.

Enforcer:are you okay sir?
Taehyung:Yes. Sorry for the interventions.

And then they walked away from me.

Taehyung:*Sighed*Yahh taehyung-a rosé is in Australia.

And then I continue driving for 15 minutes I am here at te company. And RM hyung walk towards to me.

RM:taehyung!!! Late huh?
Teahyung:Yah, hyung. I feel like I am hallucinating this past few days.*sighed*
RM: Hallucinating?? Like your mom doing?
Taehyung:I think so. I just saw rosé's posture a while ago. I don't know but my mother said yesterday that rosé is here already with alice noona but I don't believe her.
RM:well just wait for the time comes that you will meet again.
Taehyung:Hope so!!!

And then Jisoo just passed by and she is talking to her phone looks like she have an on-call so I decided to listen a while and said RM hyung to go first.

Jisoo:Rosé we will be at your hotel around 9pm in the evening okay so you must give us some delicious food to eat. *Laugh* just kidding. Ok bye We will record our new comeback now support us by the way okay.

And then She hang up..

Taehyung:Jisoo-shii

And she was shocked..

Taehyung:Looks like rosé is here in korea?😊 You never tell me.
Jisoo:Sunbaenim she told us not to tell you either.
Taehyung:Can I go with you?
Jisoo:Rosé will not let us.
Taehyung: Don't worry I just want to apologize about the past.
Jisoo:I will ask first jennie.
Taehyung:Can I get her number?
Jisoo:Sunbae?? Sorry no.

And then she walked away....

Hey guys Its me your gummypasta author😊😘 long time know see its been a while😊 good news I will let myself involve again with this story since its quarantine and I already finished my projects I guess its time to be back☺️😘.