WE MEET AGAIN🤷

Taehyung POV.
I just can't wait to see rosé again !! I'm still inlove with her🙃 and I hate the fact that I think I don't have a chance anymore. After a few seconds jennie just get in to my office.

Taehyung: Jennie?!
Jennie:annyeonghaesayo sumbaenim! Come with us tonight. Jisoo unnie told me.
Taehyung:Are you sure?
Jennie:Yes I am. But if rosé will not let you enter her room don't force her.
Taehyung:Ok I'll promise I will not ruin her life again. I just want things to be fixed again.
Jennie: Good to hear Sunbaenim.

Things go smoothly and I am so nervous of what will happen tonight its already 7pm and the 4 girls are still at the practice room rehearsing a new comeback choreography. So I decided to call suga hyung to be with me in the office to make some conversation about the issue. And 3 minutes later he came already.

Suga:Is there any problem?
Taehyung:How was your day hyung?
Suga:Fine

And then he sit to the couch.

Suga:I think everyone of us is fine.
Taehyung:Can you come with me this 9pm.
Suga:Where?
Taehyung:Ahhh rosé's hotel. Don't worry Jennie wants me to go with them.
Suga:So you already know.
Taehyung:About what?
Suga:That she's here.
Taehyung:Yes. Wait?! So you already know?
Suga:Yes. Rosé came here yesterday so we gathered at the studio and have some little food for her. And you noticed it yesterday by the way.
Taehyung:So you already know?
Suga:Yes. You want me to go with you?
Taehyung:Yes hyung.
Suga:Are you sure?
Taehyung:Yes I am I just want someone with me that I am comfortable with.
Suga:Ok we will go with you.

And then the 5 dorks just came in.

Jungkook:Hyung we knew already so we will go with you since I think you need our full support in getting back rosé with you.
Taehyung:Yahhh jungkook-a thats not my plan ok. I just want to settle things with rosé about what happened.
Jimin: Taehyung-a we know you. You want more than that and we also know that you still love chaeyoung.
Jin:So you must go get her again taehyung or you will lost her again just like what you did 4 years ago.
JHOPE:Yahhh jin hyung is right.
RM:the problem is if rosé still loves the way he loves her still.
TAEHYUNG:I know hyung and I think I don't have any chance anymore.
SUGA:you don't have any chance if she already have her partner for life. But if she don't have any then you still have a chance.
JIN: You're right suga. That's why where here.
JIMIN:Jin hyung I thought you're here because you want to have time to jisoo you're long time crush. You can't even tell her what you feel aisshhhh.

And then everyone laugh to him...

JIN:Yahhh do you want some smash to your face jimin-a? Are you crazy? Of course I am just waiting for the contract of her dating banned to be done. Okay?
JUNGKOOK:Same here hyung since Lisa has bambam I don't have a chance to jam with her.
SUGA: Don't worry boys thats not a problem. The problem is rosé and taehyung.
JHOPE:By the way rosé is a popular designer right? We can hire her as a designer of BLACKPINK of their upcoming comeback.
RM:Good idea hope. So that she can stay longer here at korea and Taehyung-a also had a chance to get closer again with her.
TAEHYUNG:Why not? But if she will deny the offer?
RM:The four girls will do the proposal so that everything will happen smoothly since she's close to BLACKPINK.
JIN: Nice plan.

And the girls came in with just a casual look.

BLACKPINK: Annyeonghaesayo!
JISOO:Lets go Sumbaenim.
JIN:Ahh wait. We will come with you.
JISOO:Really?
JENNIE:Yes they will unnie so lets go rosé don't like late visitors.
LISA:Lets go. Because I am hungry
MINYEON:Same here.

>>>Fast forward<<<

We are here now already...

Hi everyone😊 Hey I'm writing already cheer me up to continue this story 😇💕. Good day everyone!!