The CONTRACT

Rosè Pov.
We are here actually in a meeting room right now waiting for the CEO of the agency to came.

Rosè:Yahh check the Youtube now we are trending.
Lisa:Jinjja??!!! Waahh wait.

And they open their account.

Jennie:Omo?!😱Daebakkk. We hit the views even if we still an auditionee. Wow we rock it really hard this time.
Jisoo:And I guess we will have to prepare because they are coming the judges.
Jennie/Lisa/Rosè:Ne unnie.😊

They are here. Wow they look professionals. And that guy wearing all black with his ripped jeans He looks cool with his hair color. And I guess his a playboy although his too handsome to be mine. *joke*✌.

CEO:Hello Girls.
Girls:Hello sangjangnim.

We all greated him with a smile.

CEO:wow you are so pretty. And its pretty obvious that why you are here. You hit the views after your performance on the studio.
Jisoo:Ahh  thank you sangjangnim.
CEO:I would like you to introduce the judges that judge your performance. This is Jungkook,Jin,Suga,Rap monster,Jhope, and of course my son Taehyung. They are the composers and Taehyung is the producer.
Jennie:Ahh we are glad to meet all of you sunbaenims😊.
Suga:We too. So now sangjangnim  tell them what we want to them.
CEO:Of course. We want the four of you to be our trainee for just 4 months.
Rosè:really?! Thank you sangjangnim.
Lisa:That was so fast. 😊 we are happy you choose us sangjangnim.
Jisoo:Thank you sangjangnim.
CEO:So you are now our trainee your trainee days will start tomorrow so prepare yourself to everyday performance.
Girls:Ne sangjangnim.

We all stand and bid our Goodbyes to the sunbaenim and to sangjangnim. Wow until now I'm so surprise. This day is so lucky. But one thing thats on my mind why those guy is so sad that he can't watch us and even he did not greet us.. aishh he is also the son of sangjangnim. Aigoo his so cold to us. btw. I must tell The girls that I must not go with them this time .

Rosè:Girls sorry, I will not be with you this time my auntie called me a while ago. And I guess it's important.
Jisoo:Really!. If thats the case then you must go. But be careful.
Rosè: Ne unnie. Bye annyeong👋.

After a few minutes I finally got the location auntie gave me. And why there are 4 cars here. there must be some what family gathering happening here. And I guess I where a wrong dress. A croptop dress and a ripped short.

Rosè:It must be a gathering? Aishhhh, I guess I look myself a lady at the bar.

And I was schock that the maid Run towards me.

Maid:Mam you must come with me and change clothes your mom and your dad is here with their guest inside.
Rosè:Really? Ahmf and who is the guest?
Maid:He is your fiancee.
Rosè:Ne????😱 fiancee?

I was schock. Am I right that I heard Fiancee? I don't have a boyfriend neither a fling.😱 And my Grandfather greeted me and kissed me on the chick.

Grandfather:Rosè yahh you must go and change and we have an important matters to discuss after you change. Ok.

I was confused of what to say I must go insane this time after hearing that word fiancee and For God sake I don't know what to do this time. Goshhhh.