Fight or not?

Taehyung Pov.
I am being unfair. I love chaeyoung but then I can't show her what i feel I am stock of someone who makes me feel a puppet following her so that she won't hurt Rosè. The words he throw to me lastnight makes me feel down and guilty. I don't want to see her cry but then I just made her cry lastnight. I must stop this. I must fight for chaeyoung I can protect her. I want her with me. So I quickly went to her dorm but then Jennie said that Rosè had a date with Chanyeol. So I drived as fast as i can I went to the Park,Mall and last At the Han river and then I saw her sitting all alone so I walked 4 steps when someone its not someone its Chanyeol giving her an ice cream. They are dating? Tsk. But then I just walk fast towards them and called rosè.

Taehyung:Rosè !!!!

And then he look at me ans bow.

Rosè:Sunbaenim.
Taehyung:yah chanyeol your letting him walk here without even wearing a mask or just a cap to cover her face.
Chanyeol:She insist not to wear a cover. And why are you here?
Taehyung:She's one of our trainee and its my responsibility to know where they are like this time. Am I right Rosè-shi?

But she just looking at the ground.

Taehyung:Blackpink will debut soon so It's part of their contract the dating banned for 4 years. Am I rosè-shi?

But then he never look at me. And chanyeol laughed.

Chanyeol:Yah taehyung ! I am not courting rosè-shi I just want her to be a friend. Don't be too obvious that your jealous. And as far as I know Rosè is no longer your fianceè. And don't worry 4 yrs. Is just a year. I can wait.

I grabbed the colar of his dress but then rosè hold my arm.

Rosè:Taehyung oppa. Jajima!! We are in a public place.

So I just release. And sigh.

Rosè:Chanyeol oppa mianhee ! Just text you later. We have to go.

And then she look at me. With a tiger eyes like she is angry.

Rosè:Gaja! Tae.

And then he grabbed my wrist. After we reached my car She released holding my wrist.

Rosè:Yahh!!! Are you stupid? Why are you doing this? Just mind your own business pls. Taehyung.
Taehyung:And you what are you doing? Are trying to seduce him?

But then he give me a big slap of my face.

Rosè:How dare say that to me. I'm not what you think. Yes I gave you a one night stand but then I regret everything happened that night. That night you make me trust again but then everything is just a lie.

She started to cry.

Taehyung:Everything I said to you that night is true. I  love you chae. But then First I just want to clear things with Irene.
Rosè:Just stop talking nonsense. Because we both know that you still loved her. Thats the truth.
Taehyung:Yah !!!! Just believe me this time chae.
Rosè:No I won't. There's no reason to believe you anymore.

And then she walked away but then I just run towards her.

Taehyung:Yahhh rosè !!!!!! Just pls listen to me.

And then I grabbed her wrist.

Taehyung:Just pls trust me this time. Just this time.
Rosè:For what? For another night?
Taehyung:Chaeyoung-a?
Rosè:Stop this pls. Just stop. Just let me go. Let me be on my own. You don't own me anymore. You have your own life I have mine. Just pls stop. I regretted that night. Tae.

And then she walked away.