The first Issue

Rosè Pov.
Its been morning. And I am still here at Taehyung house and 4 hours before My parents and taehyung parents wants to meet me. After I change clothes I saw taehyung at the dining area sitting watching news about jimin and I. Is he affected ? Maybe not. And then he just look at me from head to toe.

Taehyung:and  where are you going?
Rosè:why? Are you thinkimg that I will meet with jimin oppa?
Taehyung:I don't even care if you go with him. But if you go out the house then you see hell.
Rosè:Mwo???

And then I just stare at the windows and my eyes widened there are so many press outside.

Taehyung:You must go with me.
Rosè:No need I can handle myself.
Taehyung:Can you please listen to me. If you go out that door, can you answer all their questions.

I just stare at her and then I walked out and open the main door and I see flashing cameras everywhere questions here and there. They continue what they are doing to me until Taehyung just hold my hand.

Taehyung:Hi everyone. I know all of you are expecting that some of your questions are must be answer but as Rosè's fianceè Jimin and Her is just friends.

He just smile at me and we are running until we reached his car and drive it as soon as we get in.

Taehyung:I thought you can handle yourself ?

And then he looked at me.

Taehyung:But why your still at silent mode right now.

I didn't  reply because I am schock. What did I do? Aishh I am making a mess really. When we reached the agency there are also Press waiting for us.

Taehyung:Aishhh. 
Rosè:I'm sorry for having you in trouble.

And someone just called taehyung's phone.

Taehyung:Dad.
CEO:Is chaeyoung with you?

And then he look at me for awhile.

Taehyung:Yes she's with me.
CEO:Make sure that press will not see you go ahead at our private restaurant. We are all waiting here..
Taehyung:Arasoo.

And then he hang up.

Taehyung:Our parents wants to see us. You must be prepared.
Rosè:Arasoo.

And I just sighed but jimin is callinh and Taehyung look at my phone.

Taehyung:Don't you dare answer him.

And i look at him.

Rosè:Its not your business anyway.

I'm going to answer but he just grabbed and hide it.

Rosè:Yahh give me back my phone.
Taehyung:No. Did you see whats happening right now? Just please be mature.
Rosè:Wae? Why your so unfair? Having you with Irene sunbae. But me?
Taehyung:I said don't mention her.
Rosè:and why? Both of you keep hurting me.

And then he just start the engine and drive heading to the place where our parents are waiting. And when we reached them my parents stare at me like they are very disappointed and then we just sit in front of them.

CEO:Rosè-shii whats with the picture?
Dad:Your not even married but you have already this big issue with you and with that guy.
Rosè:Jimin and I are just friends. Maybe other people taught that I am having an affair but he just comforting me that day.
CEO:Comforting you? Why?
Rosè:I just cried that moment.

And then I cried.

Taehyung:Rosè-shi.
Dad:And why are crying that time?
Rosè:Its just that....
Taehyung:I ignore her that day. I was too busy that day recording some artist I didn't evrn notice that I forgot to hang out with her.

I am just schocked of what taehyung said his trying to protect Irene unnie. But then the two old man just laughed.

CEO:Your so cute chae. Next time Tae, Don't ignore her. She's your Fiancee.
Dad:Millenials nowadays are so emotional and sensitive of their feelings towards each other.
Taehyung:I am sorry about dad. And About the news don't worry too much Because Chaeyoung just explained to me earlier about that.

And then they laughed not knowing that they fooled by this rude guy beside me.

CEO:And I guess its already fixed. Again chaeyoung be careful ok.
Rosè:Ne sangjangnim.
Dad:we have to go. Chae always take care ok. Mom is getting better I'll call you if she already wake up.
Rosè:Ne dad.

And then they leave us. The awkward silence started so I break the silence.

Rosè:I must go.

And Then I stand up but he just hold my hand and then he stand.

Taehyung:Why did you cry that time?
Rosé:I think you know that already. So pls just let me go.
Taehyung:Just tell me the truth.

And then I smirked.

Rosè:As you said earlier. You just ignore me?
Taehyung:I want the truth.

He yelled. This is my first time that he yelled at me like this. Like his pleasing me to tell the truth why I cried that night.

Rosè:Because you keep flirting with Irene even if you know that she's with suho oppa already. And what about me tae?
Taehyung:Its not Your business anymore.
Rosè:Maybe not. But its give me heartache.

And I am pointing out my chest. And my tears starting to fall.

Rosè:You keep hurting me inside.
Taehyung:Wae? are you falling?
Rosè:Maybe yes tae. But knowing that Irene is your first I must know my place. Even if i am falling you will not catch me and it hurts me.

And then I cried.

Taehyung:You must know this Irene and I we don't have a relationship maybe you know the reason because you are there that night.
Rosè:But you still love her?

And then he became silent.

Rosè:It's better to be silent that to lie again.

And then I left her.

Author's Note:
Sorry for the late updates readers I am just too busy this past few days and also I have a fever now. But I just want to say thank you to every readers who read my stories. Its a big deal for me already that my first story reached 600 reads being a beginner of this wattpad world. I hope you continue to support me and my story pls follow me.💕😚. Saranghae everyone.
💋💕.