the meet ?

Taehyung Pov.
I am going to meet rosè this night. To have apology and also The confirmation that she's out of the agency but before that happen I decided to walk with myself at the Han river when I saw a man holding a women that has its cup and when the man just move a little bit the women ???

Taehyung:Irene?

And my anger start to boost but I am controlling it because Irene is a star. Is she cheating on me? i just rolled my eyes and went back home. But my anger still there. I just throw some things in my house the Vase and the glass. Until my wrist is bleeding. She cheated me! And then I punch the wall. I don't feel any pain. It just my heart I feel. I cry.

Rosè Pov.
I'm on my way to taehyung house. But when I reached the front door of his house I heard glasses that so I ring the bell.

Rosé:Taehyung-shii this is rosé!!!!!!! Taehyung--shii!!!!Sunbaenim??

After 3 minutes he open the door and I was schocked that my hand landed to his right hand continue bleeding.

Taehyung:Come in!

And then I came in. When I entered the room there are so many broken glasses on the floor.

Taehyung:are you schock? It must be weird for you.
Rosè:Are you okay?

I said to him sincerely. Standing towards to him. Then I walked and rushed to  the kitchen to find the first aid kit.

Taehyung:Yahhh what are you doing?

He asked me with a husky voice.

Rosè:where's your first aid kit?
Taehyung:Just stop what are you doing.

And he walked towards me and yelled.

Taehyung:Stop being nice to me. Stop concerning someone's problem. You don't have the right okay. YOU DON'T.

And I was froze and my tearz started to fallin' and then I wiped it.

Rosè:Your right I don't have the right.

After He went back to get the envelope to the dining room and he gave it to me.

Taehyung:Here.

He hand it over.

Taehyung:You are no longer a trainee to our agency.

And then he walked away. And I just walk towards the door.

Taehyung:Why are being so innocent,Rosè?

And then I stopped. I didn't talk nor face him I just stop for a second and the  I left him wounded,bleeding and crying. He hates me very much that he want me to quit as their trainee.

Rosè:the three girls will be disappointed about this.

I sighed.

Taehyung pov.
Rosè left me without saying goodbye. I leaned my back to the couch and close my eyes. my phone ring Irene is calling but I just let it. But then he texted me.

Irene to Taehyung:taehyung!!! Where are you? I'm on my way to your house now.

I just read it and I did not reply. And someone came in its her.

Taehyung:What are you doing here?

She's looking around..

Irene:What is this mess?
Taehyung:Don't ask me like you don't know whats happening.

And I look at the open door I saw a car its not tented so I saw a man.

Taehyung:You must go. Your boyfriend is waiting.
Irene:what?
Taehyung:I know your cheating. I saw yoh flirting.
Irene:Taehyung--shii let me explain.
Taehyung:No you don't have. I saw everything. You don't have to explain. Just get out of my room. unless you want some trouble here.

And then I pointed out the door and without hesitatio  she just left me. And I can't see her crying. She's not even forcing herself to stay.