THE MOST AWAITED

Rosè Pov.
Everyone is busy preparing everything. While me. now dress up with the white fitted gown on my body with backless.With red lipstick and a ponytail hair style. This engagement party makes me suffocated. And now I heard Someone said that my fiancee arrived. So I am so nervous now. Everyone is arriving even my group has arrived. They are schock about this.

MakeUpArtist:Your so beautiful tonight Ms. Park.😊

And then I smile.

Rosè:Thank you.

So My make up artist guide me until back stage. So the engagement party will start. And the MC is Dad. So he will announced first my fiancee..

Dad:Good evening everyone. Is everyone here? I know you are so excited who are the two persons behind the curtains. And of course the two don't know who are their partner.

Dad is right. Aishh I am just doing this for mom. How pathetic.

Dad:This engagement party I want to introduce to you the Groom Mr.

I am so nervous I want to her the name.

Dad:Mr. Kim Taehyung from the producer of T-Entertainment.

I froze after I heard the name. I can't even move. i just squeeze my hand. Holding together just to stay calm. Kim taehyung? I want to run again. But I can't move.

Taehyung pov.
My announced and the curtains vanished so I appeared so everyone is clapping and i smile walking towards mr.Park. and now my fiancee I want to know her. So will announced it.

Mr.Park.:Of course the bride no other than my one and only daughter. Ms. Park chaeyoung.

And the curtains vanished I saw rosè? Wearing the white fit gown. And I was schock that I stop clapping and stare at her. We both staring each other. But her eyes is like she wants to escape he wants an explanation about what is happening.

Taehyung:Rosè--shi??

I whispered. She's not even moving so I walked towards her. And smile.

Taehyung:Lets go?

I asked and I offer my hand to hold her. And then she just hold it.

Rosè:Do you know about this? Sunbae?
Taehyung:Ah ne. But I don't know that it is you.

I feel that her nervous and schock her cold hand holding mine. She doesn't even talking to me. And then we reached the center of the stage.

Jisoo Pov.
What's happening?? Rosè and Taehyung is engage?

Lisa:Yahhh!!! They are arranged ? Am i right?
Jennie:Yah your right.
Jisoo:My gosh!!
Jennie:Rosè is schock you see? She doesn't even smiling.
Lisa:Eotteoki?
Jisoo:We don't have any idea but to let this happen. I know rosè can survive this terrifying night.

Rosè Pov.
I bite my lip just to relax and sighed. After the party at the dressing room. My dad said I stay at taehyung house to know each other.

Rosè:I want to see mom, dad. Before I leave.

And then We visit mom at the hospital. And then left heading to taehyung house. And then he opened and sincerely he let us came in and dad left us.

Taehyung:I'm sorry about this?

I sighed.

Rosè:Stop saying sorry we did whats right for our family. We just engaged nothing more nothing less. Sunbaenim.
Taehyung:Your right. Want some wine?
Rosè:No.

Taehyung Pov.
Shes matured how she talk without even looking at me. But Now were engage I guess jimin will stop courting her. I have the right to stop him instead.

Taehyung:Rosè? Chaeyoung?
Rosè:Waeyo?
Taehyung:Can you sit beside me?
Rosè:Wae?

And i just grabbed her hand and force her to sit beside me.

Taehyung:Yahh were engaged can we do something tonight?

I smirked. And then she just stand.

Rosè:Yahhh what are you thinking?

I grabbed her hand again and make her sit.

Taehyung:Wae??

And i smile.

Taehyung:Yahh ?!! Are you thinking that .....
Rosè:Yahhh aniyo. I just... ahmf..
Taehyung:Aishh your dirty minded.
Rosè:Yahh of course not.
Taehyung:You know I have the right to kiss you. Am I right?
Rosè:Yahh. You don't have the right you pervert. Tsk. I still remember what you did to me at the.....

And then i laughed she still thinking about that? Its been 3 days since that scene happened.

Taehyung:Yahh your still thinking about that? Wae? Am I a good kisser? Aishh but you did not give in?

I teased her.

Rosè:Ah. Yahh ... ahmf.. is it that it is my first kiss..

Slowly she say.. so I am her first kiss.

Taehyung:So it means I am your first kiss. Can we do it again here?
Rosè:No way.

And then she walked towards the kitchen

Taehyung:What are you doing?
Rosè:I am hungry you know.

And I followed her at the kitchen watching her cooking ramen.

Taehyung:yahh chaeyoung--a honestly I am happy that were engage.

And then she stop cooking and then faced to me.

Taehyung:I mean I am happy because its you I am going to marry.
Rosè:Mwo??

And then I walked towards her leaning my body to her and hold her waist. Our face is 1 inch near.

Rosè:Yahh.

She's trying to pull me but because I am stronger than him she stopped.

Taehyung:Stop pulling me. Its useless you know.

And then i turned off the stove behind her. I slowly kiss her giving her a pecked kiss on her lips. And then kiss her passionately and then she put her hand round on my neck she's giving in. And then we stopped when someone called  aishh disturbance

Rosè:I am sleepy You know.

And then shes goung to the guest room

Taehyung:yahh our bedroom is on the left side you must sleep beside me.
Rosè:No way.

And then she run towards the guest room and she locked it.

Taehyung:Yahh rosè--shii were not done what we are doing yaahh..

Knocking the door of the guest room.

Rosè:Yahh you pervert kim taehyung go to sleep. I want to rest good night.

We ended the night I sleep with my room and she sleep at the guest room.