4 YEARS PASSED BY

4 years later .........

Rosé is officially a popular designer in Australia where in she owned the place where you can found a very expensive dresses and long gowns made by her.

Jennie,Jisoo,Lisa and miyeon debuted last August 8,2016 and now they are already receiving lots of achievements.

Jennie and suga broke up/Jisoo got her first drama series with chan eunwoo and jin/Lisa owned a dance studio with jhope.

Taehyung???? A very admirable CEO of T-Entertainment but still love Rosé. After rosé leave tae decided to cut off the ties between irene and him. Irene departed another agency. Taehyung did everything just to make sure his company will be out from the horrible issues. And now there company is one of the most successful company earning trillions of money every year. But still waiting for rosé to be back....

ROSÉ POV.

Gosh I am really tired designing clothes but this is my passion aishhh.

Alice:Rosé
Rosé:Yes unnie?!!
Alice: Let's have a vacation.
Rosé:I am busy.
Alice:You have many workers rosé you must relax sometimes.
Rosé:(sighed)Aishhhh okay fine. Whereto go?
Alice:Seoul!!!!!!
Rosé:nee????????

Then I sit next to her.

Rosé: let's choose a place that me myself can really enjoy too unnie. You know why I don't want to be back that place.
Alice:Yahhh chaeyoung-a are you fool we will go there because next will be jisoo's birthday and she want us to be there.

Oh my goshhh I forgot😲😲. I didn't even greeted jennie unnie last week😲 omoooo. So I decided to run and picked my phone and called jennie unnie...

(((Ringing)))))))

Rosé:Pick up the phone jennie kim!!!!!!

Biting my nails..

((((Answered)))))

On the phone.....
Jennie:Rosé? Wae? What a Miracle you remember to call me.
Rosé: Mianhee I am too busy this past few days. Unnie Belated happy birthday.
Jennie:Ok. That's all? Ok I hang up.
Rosé:Unnie wait. Next week I and alice will be there to see you.
Jennie:Ok. I am not expecting it but I hope it's true. Ok see yah soon bye.

And then she hang up😞. Jennie unnie still mad at me after I left without even saying goodbye to them😞.

Rosé: Alice unnie I guess we need to go back to korea this coming monday.
Alice:Yess. But first we need to buy a gift to jisoo and jennie also.
Rosé:Nee.

The decision I made was freaking terrifying coz' I know😞😞.........

Alice:Ahh but wait how about tae.....
Rosé:You don't need to worry unnie I already moved on from my past its been 4yrs ate so I perfectly honestly moved on😊.

But I know in my heart I am not fully recovered from my past especially about taehyung. Aishhhh. I think he must be Happy right now with Irene unnie. And then without knowing my face became sad as what alice unnie noticed.

Alice:Yahhh rosé why you're sad?
Rosé:Ne???? No I am not sad I am happy and excited knowing that we will going back to korea.

And then I smiled...