HESITATIONS

Rosé POV.
Since the four dorks I mean BLACKPINK will be here I prepared some Australian food and also korean foods for them. After 30 mins. The door bell and I think its them already so I called alice unnie to be with me and I walk towards the door and open it.

ROSÉ:Come in girls.
Jennie:Wow!!! You choose a big room.
ROSÉ:Of course.
JENNIE:Ah wait rosé there are seven boys with us.
ROSÉ: Seven?
ALICE:what do you mean Jennie?
JENNIE:Wait I will just call them unnie.

And then for a few minutes the Seven boys are walking towards to our room together with jennie including taehyung and alice unnie whisper to me.

Alice:Ow taehyung is so handsome now.

And then I just ignore what unnie said to me. And then they stop in front of my room.

Jennie:They want to see you including taehyung.
ROSÉ:ok so come in😊.

I welcome them as always.

JISOO:You really choose a very big room rosé. Your really rich.
ROSÉ:Yahh I'm not.

And now we're sitting in our dining area with alice.

LISA: how's your life in Australia chae?
ROSÉ:Its ok as always busy.
JENNIE:No wonder. You named as the most known fashion designer in the world.
MIYEON:I really want to wear your designs unnie.

And then I stand to get a food that I prepared for them.

ROSÉ: Here's some food that I cooked for us here.
JUNGKOOK:Wow! Its look yummy.
JIMIN:Can we grab some?
ROSE:Of course you can. I made plenty for you and for the girls.

and then they start eating.

RM:Rosé,about the comeback of BLACKPINK We are hoping that you will collaborate with us for there designs as costumes of course we'll pay you.
JIN:We are really expecting big from you rosé.
ROSÉ: I'll think of it and of course I already planned that to happen because they are my sisters to me.
TAEHYUNG:We will provide you a place for living here in korea. Its temporary by the way.
ROSÉ: Taehyung Sumbaenim, I can provide that. But Ok I will just think of it ok because they are blackpink they are dominating the world.
JISOO:Yahh,rosé just say yes. In fact, its a big promotion for your company to be bigger. You already have 10 branches all over the world and you can hire us as your ambassador.
JENNIE: Jisoo unnie is right. We always wear your designs by the way because we love it so pls just say yes.
LISA:Twinny pls.
MIYEON:unnie pls.

And then I don't have a choice.

ROSÉ:Ok fine.

And then alice just talk.

ALICE:Rosé I have meeting ok. So I'll better leave.

By the way alice unnie is a lawyer and she has a client here in korea so she's busy for justice to be prevail.

JENNIE:Wait I have to buy soju by the way with my manager and the jisoo,lisa and Miyeon.

And then they stand up.

ROSÉ:Four of you? Really?
JENNIE:Yes we will be back. You know I am not in streets so I'll better have this three ladies.
ROSÉ:Ok.

And then someone phone is ringing its jhope.

JHOPE: sorry I'll better answer it😊.
JUNGKOOK: I'll go with you hyung I want to spy lisa.
RM:Aisshhhh yahh jungkook are you insane but ok I'll also go with you I'll need to go to cr.
ROSÉ:we have toilet here oppa.
RM:No,I need to go downstairs someone is waiting for me😁.
ROSÉ:Ah okay.

And now only me,jimin,jin,taehyung and suga are here sitting but suga oppa is really sleeping.. and jin and jimin just went outside looking for jisoo. And here taehyung and myself is not ready for this kind of awkwardness. But still he broke the silence.

TAEHYUNG: how are you?

And then I started to rattle I pointed myself.

ROSÉ:M...mee? I'm good.
TAEHYUNG:You already reach your dreams aside from being an artist.
ROSÉ:thank you. By the way how was suga and jennie's issue?
TAEHYUNG:I think its ok now. Media are not focusing to the issue about jennie because they are excited of the comeback.
ROSÉ:Thanks God. Do you want some snacks? I guess we will wait them for almost 1 hr maybe.
TAEHYUNG:Rosé I'm sorry.

And then I'm shocked..

ROSÉ: Taehyung its 4 years ago. Ok lets move on. We're ok now.
TAEHYUNG:But I still want you back?
ROSÉ:Tae???? I'm sorry I already have a fiancee.
TAEHYUNG:You do?

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys its me again your fav. Author.