THE SURPRISE

JISOO POV.
Everything is set and we are here already walking towards the studio.
And.

ALL:SURRRRPRISEEE WELCOME BACK DESIGNER ROSÉ😊.

ROSÉ POV.
I was shock they all greeted me.

Rosé:You never forget me. Thank you all😊😘. It was my pleasure coming back here in korea. Thank you for your care and assistance towards my four babies behind me.
STAFF 1:I hope someday Ms. Park you will design dresses for BLACKPINK.
ROSÉ:It will happen soon.😊 Just barely wait.
JIMIN:Rosé you're still thin and beautiful. Body goals always.😁
ROSÉ:Jimin-a you're still the same. Hayssst . Your height and your pervert looks.

and everyone is laughing.
JIMIN:Aishh rosé-a you must treat me delicious food.
ROSÉ: You're rich no need to treat you.
SUGA:Welcome back rosé.

I remember the scandals of suga and then I smiled to him.

ROSÉ:Kamsahamnida suga oppa. All of you here good job for making the company on top. Stay strong in the middle of midst especially now that I heard already the news between jennie and Suga oppa. Everything will be alright if people will get used to it. So can we celebrate?😊
RM:You already grown up rosé.

And then I smiled😊. Everyone starting to eat of the food they prepares for me. I am glad that they are smiling despite the big issues the company are facing right now. Everyone remains strong and it must. and then my phone ringss its alice unnie who already in the hotel that we will stay.

ROSÉ:ne unnie.

On the other line....

ALICE:If you go home bring foods for some snacks to eat this midnight chaeyoung.
ROSÉ:ne unnie😊. You must rest. You have a hard time in traveling from Australia to here in korea.promise I will bring some foods for you.
ALICE: Good to know chaeyoung-a. Ok I'll hang up.
ROSÉ:Ne unnie.

I turned off my phone and continue eating bibimbap with kimchi😊. My fav. After 1 hour of jamming each other I decided to go with the girls and went to the hotel where we check in.

TAEHYUNG POV.
My meeting is already done so I decidedto go back to the building but when I saw the studio there are many foods left I think everyone is having a little celebration so I entered.

TAEHYUNG:What was going in here? Why there are many foods left?

Everyone is silent.

JIMIN:someone came and she treat us some foods taehyung.
JIN:Ne a special person by the way.
TAEHYUNG:really and who is she?
RM:You Don't need to know taehyung-a. Just focus to your work and the company. Will have issues that needs to be solve and cleared.

TAEHYUNG POV.
Who is that girl they are referring to? Hmmm. By the way I don't have the time to think about that I need to focus on the issues regarding suga and Jennie's dating issue. But my phone ring. Its my mother.

TAEHYUNG:Wae omma?

On the other line....

MOTHER: Taehyung did you know the news?
TEAHYUNG:ne I already know omma.
MOTHER:And how was her?
TAEHYUNG:Her? She's fine.
MOTHER:Is she still beautiful ?
TAEHYUNG:Ne? Omma did you drink your meds? Are you still referring to chaeyoung? Omma chaeyoung is already in australia she will never comeback here.
MOTHER:No she's here taehyung alice told me that they are here for vacation.

And I froze I don't know if its true but still I don't know because mother have illness she sometimes hallucinates things that are possible.

TAEHYUNG:omma thats impossible to happen. She's already happyin Australia omma.

Then I hang up. Is she really came back ? Or it's mother's another hallucination 😞. I sighed and look to the outside ofthw building.