Stop

Taehyung Pov.
Rosè just talk about my worst enemy.  its Chanyeol. Aish. Are they making me jealous? Ok fine. It's working. Aishh.

Irene:Babe, Lets go.

And then we went outside. Irene kiss me on the lips before having a shoot.

Taehyung:Bye.

And then I'll give her a wave. I get in to my car. And then I just think what happened lastnight. Being with her is so much to treasure. Rosè sorry for this time. And then I'll drove away.

Rosè Pov.
Irene just kiss Tae ? I felt jealous but then what can I do? He even notice me this day. Ok fine I don't care anymore. I think that night was the last. And then the girls decided to go back to the dorm just because they are tired. But then I decided to stay I need to buy some clothes.

》》》Fast Forward《《《

I am now at the mall planning to do shopping but then I just saw Chanyeol Oppa. So I just called his name.

Rosè:Oppa?!!!!

And then he look at my way. Wahh his so handsome. And then he gave me a hand wave indicating that he saw me and then I gave him a wave as a reply and then he just walk towards me.

Chanyeol:What are you doing here?
Rosè:I want to buy some clothes. You? What are you doing here?
Chanyeol:I just want to buy a watch.

And I nodded.

Rosè:I have to go Oppa.

But then he hold my wrist.

Rosè:Wae?
Chanyeol:You look so beautiful Rosè.

And then he smile. But then I am speechless we stop for a minute I think but then someone just grabbed my left hand. Taehyung????

Taehyung:Hyung? I'm sorry I just want to talk to rosè. Can I?
Chanyeol:Ah ok.

And then we left chanyeol. We are now here at the lobby.

Taehyung:Rosè? What are you doing?

But then I didn't even reply. And rolled my eyes and just look at the place where Cars are park.

Taehyung:Yahhhh!!!!!!  PARK CHAEYOUNG !!!!!

He shouted. And then I get shocked. All of the people at the lobby are staring.

Rosè:Yahhhh!!!
Taehyung:Tsk.
Rosè:You don't care what I am doing. Mind your own business taehyung. Chanyeol oppa is my friend. And then you are just my boss. So please stop pretending that you care about me because obviously you do not. You quit I agreed and then you have Irene now. You must be happy.

And then i walked away but then he run after me grabbing my arms. And then my tears starting to fall.

Rosè:Wae?!!! Just pls stop.

I begged while crying.

Rosè:Just stop !!!!😭😭😭 you have her. Don't give me some signs do you like me. Because Honestly taehyung-a I am falling of what you are doing. So pls I am begging you JUST STOP.😭

And then he released.

Taehyung:Rosè--shii.

And then I walked away wiping my tears. I just want to run away. Run as fast as I can.

Author's Note:
Gosh Sorry for the late update. Honestly I am getting bored of the story but then Everytime I open my account there are 2 readers who put my story as their favorite story. So I am very thankful even if I am not updating it but then thank you. I will not promise for the fast updates of the every chapters but then I will try to make my story an interesting one. But for now just wait for the next chapter I am thinking of the new sequel of the story. Just wait readers. I hope you can wait longer.😇💕😘