GIVE UP?

Taehyung Pov.

After hearing the word fiancée, At first I didn't believe it. As if she just said that so that I will stop pestering her life. Looking at her, I just miss her so much that I want to hug her tight and never let her go again.

Taehyung: You don't have one I know.
Rosé: I do have one.

And then she stand, she walks towards the kitchen, but I rushed myself to her and hug her at the back.

Rosé: W...what are you doing Taehyung-shii?
Taehyung: Stop the formality, chaeyoung.
Rosé: So what's the purpose of this?
Taehyung: I just want you back to me.
Rosé: It's already impossible. Just let me go.

She's trying to escape from my hug but She can't because I am already holding her tight.

Rosé: Please, just stop the crap. You and I will never be happy.
Taehyung: Are you fortune Teller, to say that?
Rosé: I think I am? After all those years. Just this time, Taehyung, I don't want my life to be ruin.... again. I am happy already................. Without you.
Taehyung: (crying) But I am not. Surely not. *Sobbing*

I released her, because I am feeling numb the way she tells me that she's already happy without me not knowing that I lost myself already the day she decided to let go of me.

Taehyung: *wiping tears* I guess so, you are r......really ha.......ppy, Ms. Rosé Park. *Stuttering* I for s....s...sure you really are.
Rosé: I am sorry taehyung. Being with you is the biggest mistake of my life. *Started crying*
Taehyung: owww, *crying* It's a mistake?? (Nodding my head) I am sorry, If I showed up in front of you, again today *sobs* don't worry, I will not disturb your life again. *Crying* enjoy your vacation here.

I just can't stop crying this time. I am already accepting my defeat this time 😭. I am slowly walking towards the front door, planning to go away and then when I opened the door, the people that who were with us earlier, are really listening. They saw me crying, but....

Taehyung:*sobs* I have an emergency meeting from the office, guys. I have to go. (Crying)
RM: I will go with you, I have also an appointment to do.

I just nod and walk away.... RM followed me silently but....

RM: Taehyung-a...
Taehyung: I am okay, hyung. I really am.

Because I am too weak, I already decided to kneel down, and cry as hard as I can.

RM: Taehyung...
Taehyung: I screwed up, I give up..... i don't know what to do, hyung. She's already happy. (Crying) For almost 4 years, I fix everything....... In order that when we meet again there's no more problem between us.... But whyyyyyyyy???? Why??????? (Crying) Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why???? Chaeyoung, why???????????

I don't know if I will continue this feelings towards her. I just can't stop crying...

---------------------------------