I thought you quit!~ SJ

Warnings: Swearing, smoking, mentions of drugs and alcohol.

(Background check: You and Scarlett are both actors, you get bad anxiety when you need to do press tours or any red carpet event)

————————————————————

You and Scarlett were both getting ready for your new movie premiere. You had joined the Avengers cast in the Civil War film and you're character has come all the way to Endgame, which was the premiere you were going to. Everyone was excited, the cast, the fans, and the press. Therefore, it was going to be big. Huge. You were extremely nervous.

You were staying in the penthouse of one of the finest hotels in LA, and you and Scarlett were getting ready in the lounge. You hadn't got into your dresses yet but we're getting your hair and make up on, even that was making you nervous, it meant the premiere was getting closer and closer.

You knew you were a big actor and knew what you were getting into when you started working in the acting industry. However as you went to more and more events, your anxiety got higher when there were more people that knew who you were, more fans and more paparazzi. At one point it even turned you to drugs and alcohol. You started smoking weed then turned to the more hard drugs. You managed to get passed your addictions and went to a private rehab, but then you started drinking and smoking which stopped when you met scarlett, who understood what you were going through and helped you through it all. Then you started dating.

Today, you were very anxious and nervous. You felt sick to the stomach and you could not sit still. You leg was shaking and you were tapping your fingers uncontrollably on the arm of your chair.

"You alright over there, my love?" Scarlett called over to you.

"Yeah, why wouldn't i be." You tried to hide what you were feeling as you knew Scarlett would worry, and she was very excited so you didn't want to kill her mood.

"I know you get nervous before big events, i'm just making sure your doing good." She smiled.

You sat there for another ten minutes, someone doing your make up and someone doing your hair. You couldn't take it, sitting there doing nothing, left to your thoughts of all the things that could happen and may happen at the premiere. You hated it.

Finally, you were done, yet Scarlett wasn't. You shot up out of your seat and went straight to the bedroom, grabbing the packet of cigarettes you always took with you, just in case. You stuffed them into your pocket, along with a lighter and headed to the lounge.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air." You told everyone, mostly Scarlett.

"Okay, baby, but don't be long we need to get dressed soon." She informed you.

"I won't!" You shouted back as you left the hotel room.

You made your way downstairs to the lobby and headed for the door. The moment you stepped outside, you were greeted by screams and shouts from fans that had figured out where you were staying.

"Shit" you mumbled and waved to them all before you turned back around and went back into the hotel. You walked up to the front desk.

"Hey, uh, is there any other outside bit i could go to where there isn't any of... that. Or any other people?" You asked the star struck receptionist.

"Of course, Miss Y/L/N, if you would like to follow me." She smiled and signalled for you to follow her.

She took you to what look like a private garden and left you alone. It wasn't a very big garden, just some chairs, cute outdoor couches and a bbq on a nice lawn. You sat down on one of the couches and pulled out your packet of cigarettes.