Her ~ NR

Warnings: Swearing, argument?

Inspired by a scene in After We Collided :)
Also not proof read .
————————————————————
"I can't believe you." Natasha began, her voice rough as she tried to hold back tears.

"It's not what you think, i swear." You chased after her as you both travelled through the compound.

"Then why would Wanda say that?" She almost shouted as she sat at the table in the kitchen of the compound.

Stark was having one of his famous parties, and you used this to your advantage. When you and Natasha first got together, you were reckless and stupid and terrified of loving. Instead of talking to her about what you felt, you decided to deny them and began to act out. Drinking, getting high, doing a number of reckless things that you kept from Natasha.

However, Natasha found out and you broke up. You tried to fix things, you were stupid and only realised how much you needed her and loved her when she left. You were young and careless until you realised what she meant to you.

After you convinced her to sit and talk, you promised her that you would make everything right and that you would love to be in a relationship with her. She reluctantly agreed, unable to deny her feelings for you. So ever since then you have been doing just as you promised.

The only thing you needed to do was apologise and explain the situation to Maria (who was involved in some of your bad actions). So that's where Wanda found you. In a room, with Maria, and she has clearly said something to Natasha.

"Because- she, I don't know!" You replied, you didn't have an answer, which you knew would make this worse.

"Where you- you know." Natasha couldn't even finish her sentence before an accidental sob fell from her lips.

"Are you asking me if I cheated?" You almost shouted, standing opposite her, mouth open in shock after she knew you were doing everything you  could to make everything right again.

"I wouldn't put it past you!" Natasha shouted and you scoffed, shaking your head.

"You should know I would never fucking cheat on you." You shouted, pointing you finger at her, almost crying.

"Were you with her tonight? Is she who you disappeared with the whole night?"Natasha asked, standing up from her seat and taking a step forward, raising her voice.

"Yes." You admitted, you weren't going to lie. zit would make the situation worse and you just needed her to know the truth.

"I was tryna make her forgive me." You added as Natasha scoffed at your previous answer.

"For what?" She questioned as you ran a hand through your hair.

"Because i'm tryna be a better person for you! That's all I fucking do!" You took a step closer, tears escaping from your eyes and rolling down your cheek.

"Tell me what else I can do to make you believe I love you. Tell me!" You almost begged, watching as Natasha shook her head, walking back towards her seat, facing away from you.

"Your never gonna trust me." It was almost a whisper but Natasha heard you, turning to face you as you stared at your feet.

"Trust you?" She began, both of you a lot quieter now.

"You think that I should trust you?" She asked, coming closer to you again.

"Yes." You replied, lifting your head to hold eye contact with her.

"Where has that ever gotten me?" Natasha let out another sob and you went closer to her, wanting to support her or help her in any way.

"You know i'm not like that anymore." You dated and she broke eye contact with you, both of you had tear stained cheeks.

"Then what were you doing?" Natasha whispered, both of you only inches away from each other.

"Talking. I needed to explain myself and apologise. Maria hated me because I got her caught up in my shit, she hated me and I wanted to clear the air. Like i said, I want to be better. For you."  You looked at Natasha hoping she would look up at you.

"How do i know that?" She didn't want to trust you yet, wanted to protect herself from what has happened before.

"You can watch the security cameras or even ask her yourself. I promise i wasn't doing snitching bad." You took her face in your hands, forcing her to look at you.

"I promise, promise, I love you. And will never hurt you again. Okay?" You have her a small smile which she returned, wrapping her arms round your waist.

"Okay." She sniffed as you placed a kiss on her lips, wrapping your arms around her neck.

(A/N) Just a small chapter to make up for the fact i'm still writing the next chapter in my other Natasha book :)