Small Thoughts ~ NR

Warnings: None

I guess this chapter is me saying small things about Natasha or how I think she is, i don't really know how to explain so just read :)
————————————————————

Natasha's jokes aren't the best, the only thing that makes them funny is how bad they are. It's cute when you laugh at a joke she has made and her nose scrunches up and she furrows her eyebrows because she knows.

• Natasha has a massive soft spot for animals. whenever she's talking to them her voice gets much higher than normal. She never stops going on about how she wants a cat one day either.

• Whenever the two of you are in meetings and she can tell you are nervous or anxious or anything like that, she'll always hold your hand under the table. Sometimes she'll place a comforting hand in your thigh instead, whatever she can do to make you feel a little better.

• Natasha always goes on to you and the team about how you're a massive distraction during trainings and even missions because she thinks you're too hot in your mission suit. But will then always get annoyed when you don't get paired together or you decide to wear something else during training.

• No matter the circumstances Natasha will always make the biggest effort to have dinner with you every night. Whether it's with the team or just the two of you, you can always expect her to be there and the same with you. One of you would always cook or get food as you wait for the other.

• Not that she would admit it, Natasha loves to have lazy days with you. After a week filled with training and missions, she wants nothing more than to hold you in her arms all day under the comfort of your bed covers and watch movies with you all day.

• You mostly do the cooking between the two of you because Natasha somehow manages to burn the food every single time she cooks. Which you make fun of her for constantly. Though sometimes she feels bad that your putting all the effort into meals, so will often take you out to nice restaurants.

• Natasha will always talk to you about how she sees your future together once the avengers is over. She can't wait to start a family and live the simple life. As much as she loves her life with you as an avenger, she hates the idea of you being in danger a lot so can't wait to protect you in the comfort of your own home.

• Natasha absolutely loves teaching you how to speak Russian and finds it very entertaining. She also finds it sexy when you speak in her home language and loves how you try to make an effort.

• Natasha is always taking your phone and taking selfies of herself, with the pure purpose of trying to use up your storage. Though when you ask her about it she says "If any bad guys take your phone, they know who you're dating so won't touch you" with a smile shrug every time.

• Sometimes during Stark parties she'll drag you away a couple hours early because she hates interacting with so many people and just wants some quality time with you when no one else will be there to bother you.

•  As much as she loves her work, she will often leave her mission reports until 20 minutes before they are due, so will end up forcing you to sit with her and complete yours while she does hers. The both of you sitting in a comfortable silence.

• Natasha's favourite holiday is Christmas. She never had a real Christmas until she joined the avengers and you showed her how it's really done. Now, your favourite thing about Christmas is how her face lights up throughout the whole day.

• When it's both your turns to do grocery shopping, Natasha secretly loves it. Mostly because she can get whatever food she wants but also because she can get food that Sam hates. Throughout your entire shop she'll go on about how Sam or Tony will hate something that you bought then laugh to herself about it. Then, when you get home she'll show everyone what you bought and watch their reactions closely, finding it hilarious every time.

• Whenever you're baking something in the kitchen, she'll always sit on the counter and watch you, occasionally doing taste tests and topping up your wine.

• Natasha absolutely loves choosing your outfits for Stark parties. She loves treating you to new dresses and ones that she'll think you'll adore. She'll even add new shoes and jewellery to top it off. Occasionally littering your neck with hickeys before hand just to add a little extra.

• Before each mission the two of you have a little ritual. Whether you're together on the mission or not, you'll rest your heads together and stay in each other's presence for a minute before sharing a kiss and an 'I love you and be safe' to each other afterwards.

• Natasha adores the fact you love the stars and sunsets. So never fails to say yes when you ask her to join you on the little hill beside the compound to watch the stars or sunrise/ sunsets. She even bought you both a special blanket to take with you that is specifically used for those moments only.

• Natasha is always over protective of you. All she wants is for you to be safe. However, she can't help but melt when you're protective of her. When you sternly tell her she can't do something after injuring herself on a mission, or when you think a mission is too dangerous and you voice your concern. It reminds her how much you care about her and love her.

(A/N) I loved writing this one. It's just small things that I think Natasha likes or is like. I may do a part 2 i'm not sure.

Also the next chapter of my other book, 'Moron', which is Maeve Wiley from sex education and an ox character, is now published so please go check that out!