You Know Each Other? ~ SJ

Warnings: Swearing

————————————————————

"Y/n, come on! They'll be here soon!" You mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Though you didn't move.

Your big sister (only by two years) was bringing yet another girl home for you all to meet. You and your sister were famous actors, so it will probably be another snobby rich girl that just wants her for her body. So you weren't really looking forward to dinner.

It was just your luck that you had come to your home town from your month long break in the movie your shooting and that's when your sister decides to bring someone over, not when you were busy.

"Y/n! Now please! You may be older but i'm still your mother! They'll be here any minute." Your mom called up again. Perfectionist isn't the word but she needed to seem like the perfect family when meeting someone knew, wanting to make the best rosy impression.

"I'm coming!" You shouted back, sighing as you got out of bed, stroking you cat before heading out the door.

Just as you started going down the stairs your sisters car pulled into the driveway and your mom motioned for you to be quicker from the bottoms of the stairs. It was only your mom and sister so she also cherished these kind of moments in case it will lead to weddings and grandchildren.

You stood patiently and eventually the doorbell rang. Your mom opened the door for your sister with a huge smile.

"Hello darling!" She dragged your sister into a tight hug, eventually letting go for your sister to greet you.

"Hey, sis." She smiled at you, bringing you into a hug.

"Hey lizzie." You smiled back, you were happy to see her still, it had been a few months since you last saw each other because of work, so you weren't dreading the night too much.

Eventually she stood back and reached her hand out for her new girlfriend to take, who you hadn't realised was standing in the doorway still. To be honest you didn't really look up from the floor unless you had to when greeting your sister.

"Guys, this is my new girlfriend, Scarlett." Lizzie introduced her girlfriend, and you instantly looked up recognising the name. Your jaw almost on the floor as you saw who it was.

Clearly, she recognised you too because she had the exact same shocked expression as you when your eyes met. But it was wiped off her face when your mom brought her into a welcoming hug.

"Oh, it's so nice to finally meet you." You mother smiled, taking a good look at Scarlett.

You didn't move, you just stood there staring at the woman. She hadn't changed one bit since you last saw her, and that made this whole thing worse.

"Are you going to say hello, y/n?" Your mother nudged you slightly to snap you out of your small trance and you nodded in response, stepping forward to shake Scarlett's hand. Your eyes stayed on each other as your hands connected, a sensation filling both your bodies at the touch. Flashbacks flooding your mind.

Flashbacks of the nights you had spent together. Those oh so amazing nights. You had met through a mutual friend, Hailee Steinfeld, when you were staying round here and she had thrown a party.

You and Scarlett met, flirted uncontrollably throughout the night and found yourselves in bed together. One of the most magical nights of your life. But not the only one.

You stayed at Hailee's house for a while, she was your bestfriend, and always had friends over. Mostly, Florence Pugh, Scarlett, Dove Cameron and Chloe Bennet. And you all became close very quickly, i'm fact you are all best friends now.