Toxic ~ SJ

Warnings: Angst, smutish (i'm trying to get more used to writing it)
Also the reader is british.
Also i am pretty sure i wrote this at like 2 in the morning a while back and found it in my drafts so apologies for it being a mess lmao
————————————————————

You and Scarlett had a... complicated relationship. You loved each other more than anything in the world, yet would get it many fights. It was toxic. The gaslighting, the manipulation. But despite what either of your friends said, you still stayed together, no matter what. Through the good days and the bad.

And today was a bad day.

You were fighting, god knows what had started it, but you were. Things were thrown across the apartment, threats were given and walls were punched. It wasn't exactly what you wanted to be doing when you got back from England.

"You were meant to come back days ago!" Scarlett shouted, holding her head as she sat in the edge of your couch.

"I told you that I didn't know how long I would be there for. It could have been days, months, years." You replied, leaning against a wall, staring down at your feet.

"God knows what you were doing." Scarlett scoffed as she looked up to you.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" You pushed yourself off the wall and stood up straight.

"I mean, your past with relationships isn't the best is it, darling? So I wouldn't put anything past you." Scarlett shrugged, making her way to the kitchen, walking over smashed glass whiteout care.

"Are you implying that I cheated on you?" You followed her, leaning against the kitchen island, gripping the corner so hard with anger, your knuckles turned white.

"It could be a possibility. I see the way you look at girls, and what you look like in paparazzi pictures with other girls." Scarlett turned to face you.

"Yeah, people I fucking work with Scarlett, not people i'm hooking up with. I told you I changed, and i've proved that to you the last five years, so get it into your thick skull that i would never ever sleep with anyone else." You spat at her, pointing you finger as you did so, before heading back over to the couch, to exhausted from the long, useless fight.

"So i'm just gonna have to take your word for it am i?" Scarlett now sat on the armchair opposite you.

"How do i know you aren't fucking lying to me right now?" She raised her voice at you.

"I guess you don't. But it's not my fault your letting your fear of being hurt again from your other shorty little relationships get in the way of everything." You huffed, leaning back and crossing your legs, taking a sip of your wine that had been sat on the table since the start of your argument.

"You do understand that you're mine and no one else's right?" Scarlett stood up, stalking over to you.

"Well you don't make me feel like it." You replied bitterly.

Scarlett made her way onto your lap, gripping your throat as she did. It caused your breath to hitch a little at her touch, something you have been longing for for so long.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll know that i'm way better than those sluts you work with." She whispered in your ear before kissing your neck, purposely avoiding your sweet spot.

"Hm, i'd bet they'd fuck me better." You scoffed, regretting it almost instantly as Scarlett looked at you.

"Oh yeah?" Scarlett flipped you both over so you sat on her lap and she grabbed your hips roughly, probably enough to leave bruises.

"I doubt that." She growled, beginning to kiss your neck again, and starting to rock you against her thigh.

"I'm going to make you scream."