Is It Really You? Pt.5 ~ NR

Warnings: Swearing, you may get frustrated with this lmao

————————————————————

"So Kate just asked if we wanted to join her and her girlfriend for dinner at their apartment tonight." Natasha announced as she fell beside you on the bed, causing you to pause the movie you were watching.

It had been a few days since Wanda told you about her small theories and no one had mentioned anything about it since, though you were shocked to hear about Kate's invitation, knowing Sue was her girlfriend. You hoped that you could go through with it without anything being revealed.

"What did you say?" You asked, turning your body towards her.

"Yes, only because clint and steve were there and I didn't want to seem like a total bitch in front of them and say no." Natasha rolled her eyes, but preoccupied herself by tracing circles on your arm, clearly annoyed with the plans that had been made.

"I guess we have to go then. Besides, it can't be that bad, we'll go, eat, talk a little then leave." You replied calmly and she nodded.

"Yeah, you're right." Natasha huffed before she got up to have a shower. You cursed under your breath before you ran out your room and tried to find Wanda.

You were so stressed, you had to tell someone about everything that's going on and you thought Wanda was the best person. She's your best friend, she already had a hunch about all of it and she will probably be able to help you.

"Where's Wanda?!?" You almost shouted in Tony's face when you got to the kitchen.

"In there with Steve. Nearly have me a heart attack." Tony told you as he pointed to the lounge where you instantly went.

"I need to talk to you, it's important." You spoke as soon as they saw you in the doorway. Wanda didn't even have to say anything, she just stood up and followed you out the room, leaving poor steve on his own.

"What's up?" She questioned when you got to her room, that's when you explained everything.

Who Emily really was, everything about your past with her, and also told her about sue. She took in every work with an open mouth, her brain working had to piece it all together. She actually burst out laughing when you told her about dinner, stating how she wished she could be there to watch the awkwardness.

"It's not funny, i don't know what to do! How can I tell Natasha that i've been around for over 100 years and my long lost lover... lovers are who we are going to be spending dinner with tonight?" You spoke quick, you seriously were stuck on what to do.

"This is what I think you should do. Go to dinner, don't say anything. Let's just hope it goes well and they don't do anything stupid, you come back home and then you tell Natasha. So that you've had a nice meal before your journey six feet under." Wanda joked, though she was half serious.

"Hope? God, why am i even listening to you, your just doing this for the entertainment." You joked and she nodded with a smirk.

"Yes I am."

(A/N) Ahhhhhhh! I've been ill alll week so sorry for no updates! But i managed to slowly write this over the past few days, it's not much but at least it's an update right? I can't promise another update tomorrow and instantly go back to posting every day like usual but i'll defo try write it asap :) And the next chapter for my Sex Education book will be up soon as well!

Anddddddd MGK and megan fox are engaged omfg

(Also I need ideas for Scarlett chapters so any requests would be great! It's like i've got writers block)