Bold ~ NR

Warnings: Swearing,

————————————————————

You and Natasha are best friends. There's never a time where the two of you are apart, always side by side. You came as a package, you both like to say.

Right now, you were both in Natasha's room. She was catching up on some mission files, and you had decided to watch a movie.

Natasha's back leant against the head board, her laptop on her lap; you had head in her lap, Natasha's arm resting on your legs as she typed, you were just able to see the TV screen from above her computer screen.

However, you found your eyes drifting slowly to Natasha's hands as her fingers quickly clicked repeatedly on the keys, catching your attention.

Attempting not to think about it, you looked up to see her green eyes already looking down at you with her eyebrow raised. You couldn't help but blush a little and send her a sheepish smile, feeling her chuckle a little as you averted your gaze back to the tv screen.

Worthing seconds after, you feel a hand lay gently on your thigh, though the slight touch sends goosebumps all over your body, you looked down to see Natasha's hand resting there.

You looked up at her, wondering if she was teasing you for catching you earlier but her eyes stayed trained onto the computer screen, and her other hand never stopped typing.

You tried so hard to forget her hand was there, occupying yourself with your film, but then her hand lightly squeezed your thigh. You felt your breath hitch in your throat, how did she have this affect on you? She just your best friend, for gods sake.

Then Natasha took it further, she began tracing her fingers up and down your inner thigh, noticing your now quick breaths. She knew what she was doing, for some reason she now felt bold enough to make somewhat of a move on you.

It went on for a few minutes, yet for you it felt like hours. Her touch was all you could think about. Now and then, you would glance up at her, but her eyes never left her computer. Though, as the minutes ticked by, her hand would inch closer and closer towards the place you began to want her most.

"Nat..." You muttered, quietly so she couldn't hear the whine that threatened to escape your lips.

"Mhm" Natasha hummed, not sparing you a glance as she typed away.

"You know what you're doing." You scolded her, to which she smirked a little, unable to hide her amusement.

"And what is that exactly?" She quizzed, now tracing circles on your inner thigh. Instead of answering you lifted your hand and placed it on here, stopping her actions, now she looked down at you.

"You not enjoying it?" Natasha smirked smugly, knowing for a fact you didn't actually want her to stop.

"You know that's not the case." You huffed and she hummed in amusement.

"Then why stop?" She asked and now you looked up at her too. She placed her laptop on her bedside table, and gave you her full attention.

"Because if i'm honest, i like you. And not in just a friend way, more than that. And if this is your just trying to get laid like with those other girls then i'm not interested, i think it would hurt me too much." You admitted shyly, expecting Natasha to back away and stop completely.

Instead, her hand moved to your hair, the other to your waist.

"If you don't want to go further, that's fine. Just know that you're not like those girls I bring home, you're so much more than that, Y/n, because I like you too." Natasha admitted, causing you to smile.

"You do?" You blushed and she nodded, before bending down and pressing your lips together.

"I do."

(A/N) This one is short but i'm trying to write down all my ideas. This book will only have a few more chapters before i focus on my Daisy Johnson imagines book, but i may always come back to this book at times :)