Hidden Tattoo ~ NR

Warnings: Swearing

————————————————————

"It looks totally badass." Kate told you as you, Kate and Yelena walked back towards the compound.

"Thank you. And so does both of yours." You complimented them both.

"Natasha's totally gonna drool when she sees." Kate teased, laughing at Yelena when she pulled a face.

"Gross, that's my sister." She scrunched her nose up at the comment.

"I, uh, I actually haven't told her. We had this conversation once and she admitted she wasn't a fan of tattoos. I just wanted one really badly so you cannot tell her, okay?" You looked between your two best friends who nodded.

"Fine." They both agreed as you walked into the compound, heading to the lounge immediately to show everyone their new tattoo. At first you didn't say anything, scared Natasha was nearby.

"Y/n, did you get anything?" Tony asked after seeing both Kate's and Yelena's tattoo.

"Uh, where's tasha?" You asked before you answered the question.

"In a meeting with Fury and Rogers." Clint answered for you and you nodded.

"Yes, I did get one." You smiled, lifting you shirt so you could show them the tattoo that laid in your hip.

"Cool." They all complimented you once they had a look.

"Just please don't tell tasha." You almost begged, but regretted it instantly when clint slyly signalled that she was behind you.

"Don't tell me what?" She questioned with a quirked brow as she leant on the door frame with her arms crossed.

"That I didn't bring you any cake?" You tried to lie but sighed when she gave you a look. 

"Wanna tell the truth?" She took a step forward and you nodded.

"Kate, Yelena and I didn't go to the new cafe doen the street like I said we were. We actually went to a tattoo parlour." You admitted, keeping eye contact with Natasha.

Though instead of turning to you she turned to her sister and kate instead. Checking out their tattoos and complimenting them, completely ignoring you as you did so.

You stood there awkwardly sharing looks with clint who shrugged his shoulders at Natasha's behaviour. But when she was done admiring the others tattoos she turned to you.

"Can I see yours?" She spoke softly yet you knew it wasn't a question, more of a demand. You nodded and lifted your shirt up for her to see.

She bent down slightly to get a better look, tracing her finger over you soft skin which sent a shiver down your spine at her delicate touch, knowing it was like a fresh wound.

Everyone waited in silence, not sure what her reaction would be, but it completely caught you off guard when she stood up straight and looked you in the eyes with a smirk.

"It's sexy." She spoke lowly, mainly for just you to hear her comment.

"Really?" You questioned, not expecting this reaction and she nodded with a low hum.

"I'm glad."

(A/N) I'm starting to feel a bit better so i'm trying to get in the routine of writing again. They will be short still though but i still hope you enjoy them! :)