Your Firsts ~ SJ

Warnings: Nothing just fluff :)

————————————————————

You and Scarlett had been together five years and are finally engaged. Due to that, your loved reminiscing about all the good memories you've had together like you firsts.

Your First Kiss:

At the time, you and Scarlett weren't dating. In fact, you were best friends who were filming a new movie together.

You would spend all your free time in each other's trailers just talking, watching movies, or anything that could entertain you.

Though when you were watching a movie something unexpected happened.

"It's rude to stare." You joked as you turned to face Scarlett who was sitting next to you. You had felt her gaze on the side of you face now.

"I'm not staring i'm... admiring." She defended and you laughed.

"Admiring huh?" You rolled your eyes playfully as you nudged her arm.

"What? Can I not look at someone who I think is beautiful?" At those words you finally looked at her properly, you eyebrows furrowed as she smirked at you.

"You think i'm beautiful?" You smiled and she nodded.

"Maybe." She shrugged, you watched as her gaze switched between your lips and eyes.

"Well I think your beautiful too." You shyly complimented back and she chuckled a little.

"You've gone shy again." She smirked as she traced her fingers up and down your arm.

"You- uh, you can do that to me." You nervously replied, watching her hand move up and down your arm.

"I know, it's cute." Scarlett replied softly, never looking away from your eyes.

"uh, wellll..." You trailed off, unable to focus properly under her touch.

"What would you do if i kissed you?" Scarlett asked honestly, and you looked back at her.

"Honestly, I would kiss you back." You told her and she smiled, moving her hand to cup your cheek.

"Good." She mumbled when your lips were mere inches away from each other. She leaned in and connected them, leaving you both kissing each other passionately.

That was until you were interrupted and got called to shoot your next scene.

Your First Date:

It wasn't long after your first kiss together. You had been all flirty and giddy with each other since, but other than that, nothing had changed.

You didn't know if it was a one time thing, or whether you should mention it again. You liked her, a lot, but you didn't want to ruin your friendship unless she didn't totally feel the same way.

But one day after work, before you had to go to a meeting, she turned up outside your trailer.

"Hey, Y/l/n." She smiled when you opened the door, stepping outside and signalling for her to follow you.

"Hey, what's up? It's gotta be quick though, i'm late for a meeting." You told and and she stood in front of you.

"I'm taking you out Friday. You can't say no, because i'm doing it anyway. So i'll pick you up at 8, where something nice." Was all she did before she winked and headed back towards the trailers, leaving you blushing and smiling like crazy as you walked to your car.