This is nice ~ NR

Warnings: None, just fluff and cute couple shit with natasha.

Also inspired by the scene in endgame where Peter and Tony reunite :)

————————————————————

You had just come home from one of your most exciting missions yet. Maybe exciting isn't the right word to use but so much had happened and you had never experienced anything like it.

You were currently getting off the quinjet with Steve and Tony who's energy was completely drained, both dismissing themselves to get washed. However, you still had plenty of energy, the adrenaline from the mission still pumping through you and you couldn't wait to tell the team, especially Natasha what happened.

You ran to the lounge where you expected the rest of the team to be, only to find Wanda, bucky, sam and Clint. Of course you wanted to tell them what happened but you also wanted to tell Natasha and get her reaction first.

"Where's tasha?" You breathed trying to catch your breath.

"In the kitchen or in your room." Bucky informed you as you nodded your head with a quick thanks in return.

"Everything okay?" Wanda quickly asked before you could run away again. She was very protective of you as she considered you as her sister.

"Everything's fine!" You smiled, turning towards the door before bumping into someone.

"Sorry." Pietro smiled.

"Right, speedy, you can take me to the kitchen." You patted his shoulder and jumped onto his back, before he sped off to the kitchen.

"Okay nat's not here, can you quickly take me to our room?" You asked, earning a glare from pietro.

"Please?" You smiled sweetly trying to persuade him.

"Fine. Only because you just got back from a mission." He replied before speeding of to your room.

"Thanks, pietro, I owe you." You saluted to him making him shake his head.

"You can pay me back with those delicious icing, jam things you and Thor always eat." You pointed at you.

"Pop tarts?" You laughed at his description.

"That's what I said!" He shouted before leaving.

You burst through you bedroom door, seeing Natasha reading a book. Before she could even say Hi you started to tell her about your mission.

"The mission was so cool! Hydra created some of these weird robot things that they control from their sunglasses! How cool is that? And tony was flying around in the air over the building shooting any he saw while cap went inside and killed every hydra agent he saw and then, I was in charge of making sure no robots went to the city, which is harder than it sounds when there is one of you and about 200 of them, but i managed to do it without seriously injuring myself and even used their cool laser weapons i got hold of and-" You had to take a break in order to catch your breath as you were taking to fast.

You looked up to watch Natasha place her book on the bedside table, her full attention on your story, Smiling at your rambling and excited state.

"What are you doing?" You asked confused as you watched her.

"I'm listening to your story, stupid. Come tell me." She patted the space in the bed next to her. Reluctantly, you sat next to her and told her about the rest of your mission, not used to someone giving you their full attention when you told them something.

You grew up and a horrible household, always being neglected, then Hydra took you in and then the avengers found you. You haven't gotten used to the fact about how much they cared about you. Your girlfriend Natasha especially. She would always make sure you are okay, always listen and hang out with you, something you weren't used to.

"Oh, this is nice." You smiled and snuggled into her side.

"I'll always listen, moya lyubov." Natasha kissed your temple, reassuring you.

"I don't deserve you." You kissed her neck, nestling your head in her neck.

"You're right, you deserve more." Natasha wrapped her arms around you pulling you close.

(A/N) Another small chapter. I'm working on the next chapter of 'Everything' for you guys, so don't worry it's coming.

I've been taking a mental break and also have had a broken phone for a while but i've just got a new one so i should be back :)