Staring ~ SJ

Warnings: Swearing, smut-ish?

————————————————————

"Oh come on I can easily beat her." Anthony spoke up. You were currently on the set of civil war, you and the cast were having staring contests as you had some time to kill before shooting. Currently, Scarlett was the champion, no one has beaten her.

"Go on then Mackie." You encouraged him, knowing for a fact that your wife was amazing at this.

Anthony took a seat opposite Scarlett and prepared himself.

"3,2,1, Go!" Chris shouted and they both opened their eyes, trying their hardest not to blink. It went on for a while, longer than you thought Anthony could go.

However when Scarlett laughed and Anthony hit his hands on the table, you knew she had beaten him.

"Okay, it's impossible." Robert confirmed in defeat.

"I bet Y/n could do it." Wanda hyped you up, you were the only one who hadn't gone against her, purely because you knew you would loose.

"I mean they already spend most of their time gazing into each other's eyes." Jeremy teased and you rolled your eyes at him.

"I'll loose." You told them, but it didn't stop them from trying to convince you otherwise.

"Come on, baby." Scarlett now tried to convince so you took a seat next to her and turned the chairs so they faced each other, your legs touching and nothing in between you. You were now in your competitive mode.

"Fine. Don't be disappointed if i loose." You told the cast, knowing they would probably have a tantrum.

"3,2,1 go!" Chris counted down again and you instantly stared at each other.

You knew from the beginning you were gonna loose so your mind thought of as many ideas as possible for you too win. No one said you had to sit still right?

At first you started simple, you just smiled at Scarlett as you stared at her, the sweet smile she loves oh so much. Though it didn't work, she smiled back but didn't blink once.

Then you went another route. You lifted your hands and played with her hair, your faces close together. You leant back a little, and twirled her hair between your fingers. It didn't work.

So you had to do something different, and fast. You were fighting the urge to blink so hard. You the took her hands in yours and rubbed your thumb gently along her soft skin. Everyone just watched in silence. You let out a small sigh when she didn't blink, instead smirked.

So you went to your last resort. You placed each of her hands on top of your thighs and slowly moved them further up your leg. You slowly guide both her hands between your legs, causing her to look down, without blinking.

You shuffled a little, indicating that you liked where her hands were and her head instantly shot up to look at you, blinking as she did so.

"Got you." You smirked before removing your hands and standing up to high five the others.

"That's not fair." She mumbled finally standing out of her chair.

"Poor Scar didn't win, and isn't getting any." Jeremy teased her to which she shot him a death glare.

"There were no rules." You shrugged as you looked at her.

"You can't do that, y/n." She began to walk towards you.

"I just did!" You said before running to your trailer, knowing she'll be mad for teasing her.

You laughed as you ran down the halls of the set hearing her foot steps behind you. When you got to the trailer you walked in, not noticing Scarlett had caught up to you and followed you into your trailer quicker than you could close the door on her.

The minute the door was shut, you were pressed up against your trailer wall. Arms pinned above your head, and your faces mere inches away. You could feel Scarlett's hand trace up your thigh.

"Could have just asked you know, instead you had to try make a move in front of everyone. Though i'm not complaining." She mumbled, her lips brushed against yours as she spoke.

You moved your head forward a little to connect your lips, your tongues instantly dancing with each other. Scarlett didn't want to stop, but pulled away slightly, causing you to whine a little at the loss of contact.

"How long do we have before we need to go to make up?" She asked you before kissing your neck.

"I-um, fifteen uh minutes." You managed to spot out, though finding it hard as she found the spot you liked most.

"More than enough time." She mumbled against your skin before kissing, sucking and biting down on your neck, her knee making its way between your legs as the hand that it replaced travelled under your top. You felt her smirk when she realised your lack of bra.

"This will be fun." She looked at you once more before connecting your lips together again.

(A/N) I know, I know, I robbed you and all that but idk if i'm fully ready to right smut yet, it's not that I find it awkward it that i fully dk how to write it. Also Scarlett is alive! And she had her hair down! And she's beautiful!

(It's on Amazons recent insta post)

Also there will be another update later!