The Party ~ SJ

Warnings: none :)

Inspired by the Katy Perry song, 'Last Friday Night'
————————————————————

You and Scarlett are roommates. Well, you are best friends that live together, and may or may not have feelings for each other. Not that either of you had admitted it, but you both knew deep down you loved the other.

And last night you threw a party. A huge party. One of the biggest parties of the year, all just to celebrate you and Scar winning an Oscar. Best on screen kiss in fact, from your knew movie you worked on together.

But right now, you grunted as your alarm went off. Cursing yourself for forgetting to switch it off, you slammed it, causing it to shut up quickly. You groaned as you sat up, looking at the time: 1:00pm. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the complete mess around your room, and you groaned yet again, knowing it will be worse in the rest of the house.

You put your pyjama bottoms on, because for some reason you weren't wearing them, and made your way to the living room which was complete chaos. Deciding to ignore it all, you grabbed yourself a glass of water and slouched down onto the sofa, looking around you, not looking forward to the clean up.

"Morning." Scarlett mumbled as she walked into the living room.

"Morning." You replied, your voice raspy having been the first thing you've said this morning.

"Lizzie's in my bed and i've just woken up on the floor." Scarlett chuckled as she joined you on the sofa.

"Well, there's a pounding in my head, and glitter all over my room." You told her and you both laughed a little.

"Don't forget the pink flamingos in the pool." Scarlett pointed outside, where you saw the inflatable flamingos bobbing around.

"Was totally worth it though." You sighed and she nodded.

"Yeah, but I smell like a mini bar and Evans has passed out in the yard, i saw him when I came down." Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"I think I can see Barbies on the barbecue. And is this a hickey or a bruise?" You pointed to your neck, unable to remember some events of last night, but Scarlett just smirked before shrugging.

"Pictures of last night, are already online." Scarlett informed you and you let your head fall back.

"We're screwed, our managers are gonna kill us." You whined as Scarlett laughed at your reaction.

"It's a bit of a blacked out blur but i'm pretty sure it ruled." Scarlett assured you and you nodded.

"Oh well, it's happened now." You shrugged, and you both sat there trying to remember as much as you could.

"I think we danced on the table." Scarlett laughed as she held her head in her hands.

"Wouldn't surprise me, we took way to many shots." You laughed along with her as you began to get flashbacks.

"Oh my god, we went skinny dipping in the dark!" You remembered telling Scarlett who's eyes widened.

"I really need to find these pictures." She said and you agreed.

"I'll try find them now." You told her as you pulled out your phone.

"I'll start making breakfast." She replied as she headed to the kitchen.

You started to scroll through your social media. You're party was already what everyone was talking about and it only happened last night. You scrolled through all the pictures, chuckling to yourself as you did so.