You're confused? Im confused! ~ NR

Warnings: Swearing

————————————————————

"Y/n, steve will shout at us again, hurry up!" Your girlfriends voice traveled from the door of your bedroom to your walk in wardrobe where you were currently changing.

"Two secs okay!" You shouted back, slipping into your training clothes. Last time you were late steve threatened to give everyone a whole day of training if it happened again, so you tried to be as quick as you can.

Eventually you made it out your bedroom and began making your way to the gym.

"Honestly, how do I focus when i'm training?" Natasha slipped her hand in yours and smirked, side eyeing you as you looked at her.

"What do you mean?" You question.

"Baby, you're way too hot. You're a distraction." She matter of factly stated, her smirk still evident on her face.

"A distraction?" He couldn't help but smile at the small compliment but tried to act offended that Nat was accusing you for being the reason she got distracted.

"Yup. Way, way to sexy actually." Natasha smiled as you as you walked into the gym.

"I'll stay away then, try not to distract you from your work." You winked at her before heading over to Wanda and starting small conversation until Steve spoke up.

"Today it will just be sparring, so you'll be in pairs. Bucky with me, sam and Rhodey, Clint and Nat and Y/n and Wanda." Steve announced, waiting for any questions, which is when Natasha spoke up.

"Why can't i be with my girlfriend?" She half joked when he called out the pairs.

"I just thought you might like to be with your best friend, Nat i wasn't really thinking." Steve defended, a little afraid of the red head.

"Babe, you just said I was a distraction." You laughed at her pouted face.

"Because you are." She smirked, taking a sip of water from her bottle as you frowned at her.

"Then why do you want to be my partner?" You folded your arms and quirked a brow.

"Because." Natasha shrugged, not feeling as though she needed a reason to spar with her girlfriend.

"Wind I also want to be partners with Y/n!" Sam chimes in jokingly, earning a laugh from both Tony, and clint.

"I'm confused." Steve shook his head to try understand the situation. Bucky, Sam and Clint just laughed to themselves as they watched the conversation.

"Same, wasn't she just moaning about how much of a distraction you are?" Wanda smirked at you both.

"You're confused? I'm fucking confused." You looked at Natasha who smirked.

"Just do what you want and make sure you're all in pairs." Steve sighed and everyone changed partners.

Natasha dragged you away to a sparring mat and got ready to spar. You also got in position and began to fight her.

"Let me guess, you wanted to work with me cos you know you can kick my ass?" You guessed as Natasha made a swing for you, which you managed to dodge.

"Maybe. Or maybe I just wanted to work with you." She told you, going for your legs.

"Why?" You asked, you were still confused, the whole situation was laughable.

"Because I love you." She said like it was the most obvious thing.

"But i thought i was a distraction." You said and she nodded.

"You are." Natasha replied as she knocked you down.

"Ouch." You sat up and took her offering hand to stand up.

"Let me get some water." You made your way to the water fountain and picked up a plastic cup.

That's when you had an idea. If she thought you were a distraction then you were gonna be the biggest distraction ever. You already felt her eyes on you so you pretended to drop the plastic cup on the floor. You smirked to yourself as you leant down to pick it up, revealing your ass to Natasha who couldn't take her eyes off of you. It was a slutty move but definitely worth it.

"Like I said," Natasha started when you got back to the mat, grabbing your ass as she pulled you close.

"A very hot distraction." She pulled you in for a kiss which was shortly interrupted by steve.

(A/N) Idk how I feel about this one. Like the idea seemed good in my head but writing it out made me feel like it was crap idk.