You're Mine Pt 2 ~ NR

Natasha

I stared at my wife, as did the rest of the team. I didn't know if i should be terrified or turned on.

I knew y/n got jealous easily, i just never knew she would do anything like this for me. To keep our relationship strong. Yes, she shouldn't have killed this man but damn did she seem extremely sexy right now.

She dropped the body and everyone flinched a little at the thud. We all just stared at her not sure what else to say.

"It's cold, we can't stand here all night." Y/n sighed folding her arms.

"So you're just casually arriving covered in blood with a dead body. That's not strange." Clint nodded as he walked back inside no wanting to be involved.

Y/n and I locked eyes and i couldn't help the smirk that formed on my face.

"Vision would never kill for me." Wanda huffed.

"He's got you for that." Y/n shrugged as Wanda followed Clint.

"I'm not even mad, he was a dick anyway. And you look like a total badass." Tony chuckled, still a little shocked.

"Maybe there was a better way you could have went about it though." Steve added causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry i'm not to your standards, rogers." Y/n gave him a cheesy smile.

"I- what." Sam stuttered, finally coming back to reality.

"Don't act surprised, pal, it's y/n." Bucky deadpanned, arms crossed watching the scene unfold.

"We didn't see anything. Just do something with the body before it starts to stink." Tony gestures to the lifeless human beside Y/n.

"Yes, sir." Y/n nodded, watching Tony guide an unhappy steve back into the compound.

"Natasha's turned on." Sam teased, causing bucky to move his gaze to me, an amused look on his face.

"Shut it, Wilson, at least i have a chance of getting something out of it." I snapped back causing him to huff and turn back to Y/n.

"Good luck with..." Sam pointed at the body.

"That." He finished before him and Bucky went inside leaving Y/n and I alone.

"I don't know wether to shout at you, or kiss you." I finally say to my wife.

"Both? You're pretty sexy when you're angry." Y/n replied, a smirk on her face.

"I really can't believe what i'm witnessing." I laugh.

"Believe it. It's all for you. I saw the way he would try flirt with you at Starks parties and during meetings. I didn't want to seem jealous so kind of brushed it off but, maybe i held it in too long." She lightly kicked the mans body.

I looked Y/n up and down, still shocked.

"That was my favourite dress." I observed, and Y/n wiped the blood on it.

"Yeah, sorry about that. It looks more interesting now though." She joked, walking up to me, forgetting about the dead body.

"This may be a knew kink." I admit trailing my hand down her body and onto her hips.

"Oh really?" Y/n smirks.

"Mhmm." I reply pulling her close and capturing her lips with mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back passionately, letting me slip my tongue into her mouth.

As she began to trail down to my neck, I slowly pulled away.

"Before we continue..." I turn her around to face the body.

"I think there's something you need to do." I add on and she sighs.

"This is the boring bit." Y/n huffed before grabbing the mans head and dragging him inside. I chuckled a little at the sight.

I followed behind her, trying not to laugh at the confused and shocked stare that Maria Hill gave her, not even wanting to ask questions.

"I'm going to dispose the body in the lab. I'll meet you in a bit." Y/n mumbled, giving me a peck on the lips before trudging over to the elevator, dragging the body behind her.

I made my way to the lounge where everyone was 'recovering' from the events of what has just happened.

"Are you not mad?" Steve instantly asked as I walked through the door.

"Nope." I replied bluntly, slouching onto the sofa next to Wanda.

"It was actually pretty sexy." I admit causing Steve to shake his head.

"Yeah, it was." Sam added and I sent him a glare to which he put his arms up in surrender.

"Come on Capsicle, it was romantic." Tony tried explaining to the super soldier.

"Y/n did it through the love she has of her wife. I'm sure you would kill for Peggy." Tony added to which steve raised an eyebrow.

"Only if I had to. Not out of jealousy." Steve defended himself, making Tony roll his eyes.

"People show there love in different ways, no matter how psychotic it is." Clint joined in the conversation, taking a sip of his beer.

"I'm not that surprised though, it's Y/n." Wanda added making everyone nod there heads in agreement.

"Is that a good thing?" Y/n asked, entering the room and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It's not bad. It's just, you can be violent, and have a... unique way of showing your emotions, that's all." Wanda tried to save herself, and I tried to suppress a laugh.

"Unique.. I'll take it as a compliment." Y/n joked, giving me a kiss on the head.

"All I was doing, was making sure the love of my life is safe and has no problems and can live a happy life without pigs like that man ruining it. Her life is unhappy, means mine is to." Y/n hops over the sofa and sits on my lap.

"And you did a good job." I grinned at her, kissing her lips.

"Get a room." Clint shouted so I picked Y/n up and took her upstairs to our bedroom.

"I love you psycho." I say as I lay her on the bed.

"I love you too. And you'll always be mine."

(A/N) Not sure how I feel about this. So I have a smut chapter in my drafts, should I post? I'm scared it's cringey and i'm a little embarrassed but if you guys want it i suppose i could post it lmao

Also please go look at my tiktok
@mrsromanoff0
and go like my recent post :)