Shenanigans ~ NR

Warnings: Swearing

Just a draft, kinda like a compilation of Y/n and the team.
————————————————————
You and Natasha sat in the car on the way to dinner and you were in a very excited and hyper mood.

"All the single ladies." You sang into a fake microphone as beyoncé played through the radio.

"All the single ladies," You turned to Natasha who was driving but she just rolled her eyes.

"Put your hands up!" You sang as you lifted your hands into the air and flung them around.

"Up- Hey!" You frowned at Natasha who had stopped the music.

"Put your hands down." She demanded as she stopped the music.

"What is wrong with you?" She glances at you quickly before turning to the road again, clearly annoyed.

"What is wrong with you?" You countered, turning you body towards her.

"You're singing is a little personal like 'all the single ladies put your hands up', put your shit down." She sassed but you raised your eyebrows scoffing at her.

"It's a songgg!" You replied.

"Did you forgot i'm your girlfriend?" She asked and you shook your head.

"Did you forget you didn't put a ring on it?" You asked and Natasha stayed quiet.

"Exactly. So technically, I am single." You said sitting up to try show confidence, knowing you were teasing Nat.

"Oh so thats what we're doing?" She looked over at you with a smirk.

"You're not beyoncé! Your Y/n  Y/l/n! You didn't write that!" Natasha responded knowing that you hated your whole name.

"You just said my whole name." You deadpanned before reaching to the radio to turn the song back on, but Natasha instantly turned it off, being able to control it from the steering wheel.

"No!" She told you, switching it off every time you turned it on, a mini battle between you both.

"Play my song!" You snap, and playfully hit Nat.

"I- No, bitch!" Nat replied turning it off yet again.

You waited about a minute, both of you sat in silent then turned it on again when she wasn't expecting. You danced in your seat, and Natasha couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips.

~~~

"Sam! Do it!" You spoke into the earpiece as you stood in the kitchen.

"I'm gonna!" He snapped back before coughing to get the teams attention.

"I've got some horrific news for you." Sam caught everyone's attention. His acting was better than you thought, even just through the earpiece and was glad you made him put his mission suit in for this.

"As you know..." Sam trailed off, sniffing at the end like he was sad.

"Y/n and I went on a mission together and uh... she didn't make it." Sam even mumbled the last part and began to force tears out his eyes to create emphasis as he told the team of you 'passing'.

"Are they crying? Are they crying? What's tasha like?" You excitedly asked.

"Crying a little. Natasha the most, she's cuddled into steve." Sam whispered back to you and you scoffed before slamming the door to the lounge open, catching everyone's attention.

"You should be wailing you stone cold bitch!" You stood in front of Natasha who instantly stood up.

"And you all should be crying a whole fucking river! You pointed at the whole team who just stared at you. You made your way to sam with a high five.

"That acting was magnificent." You complimented him.

~~~

"We just received a video." Tony explained to everyone in the meeting room, after calling an emergency meeting, announcing you had gone missing on a mission.

"Play it then!" Natasha demanded and he did.

*on the video*

"I have been kidnapped- Can you stop pointing the fucking gun at me, it's making me nervous." You snapped at the guy who was threatening you. The 'leader' told him to lower it so you continued.

"To Ensure my safe return home, please may us one million d- One million?!? Is that it? Is that what you think i'm worth?" You snapped at the 'leader' who shrugged.

"Nope, i'm not having that, that's fucking ridiculous ! It's insulting!" You have a go and the gang members share a look.

"Right," You begin again straightening yourself up.

"To ensure my safe return home, please pay us 500 million dollars! That's more like it, right boys?" You're eyes swapped between the three men behind the camera.

"What a shithole honestly, you've got all these guns and everything but there's no vacuum in sight." You point to the dusty floor with a scrunched nose.

"Oh my god! is that a rat?" You squeal and within a second on of the guys shot it.

"That was a bit unnecessary, big guy. Also, could i get a drink? I'm gasping." You asked, but received no answer.

"Fine, i'll finish this then can i?" You asked and the guy holding the camera nodded.

"Fine. You have 24 hours to bring the cash, if not then you'll watch me die. That's a bit dramatic, no?" You looked up to face them, and again got no answer.

"Do not mention this to anyone or else more people will be dead. Can you just not kill then now and set me free?" You read of the card but trailed off.

"Also, tasha if your watching this, I beg for you too get me out, as much as I love my new friends, i'm like super hor-" You got interrupted by one of the gang member covering your mouth.

One picked up the camera so it faced them.

"We are dropping her in the street, collect her yourself, she's too fucking annoying." He said before ending the video.

*video ends*

"Who's going to collect her?" Steve asked looking around the team as he rolled his eyes.

~~~

"You know what steve, your probably so pressed all
the time cos you need a good blowy, i'm sure Buck can help you with that." You patted his back as you walked over to Natasha, sitting on her lap.

"What?" He asked, not understanding you.

"Don't repeat it." Natasha asked with a chuckle.

"You know a..." You did a hand motion in hops steve would get it, which he didn't.

"She means that you should get a blow job from bucky to relax you." Tony clarified for you as Steve's eyes widened.

"I see." He mumbled before sitting down, adjusting himself beforehand.

"Speak of the devil." You mumbled as Bucky walked in. You used your telekinesis to push him over to steve.

"Good luck boys." You smirked before taking Natasha's hands and dragging her out the room. If tony wanted to stay that's his own problem.

"I'm like fucking cupid." You mumbled to Natasha before kissing her.