Is It Really You? Pt.3 ~ NR

Warnings: Swearing

————————————————————

Eventually you and Emily found yourselves in the training room. You were discussing all the skills you both can do and she even showed you what she can do with a bow and arrow. Now, you were showing her your knife throwing skills.

"Okay, I need to learn how to do that." She laughed as you split one of her arrows with a knife.

"Yeah it's not as easy as it looks." You laugh, throwing another couple of knives at once.

"So how do you find working with clint?" You asked, continuing to throw knives as she leant on the wall beside you.

"It's actually fun, he can be a bit... stifff? sometimes though." Emily laughed at her chooce of words.

"He can get like that sometimes, he's a great guy though so you learn to adapt." You shrug.

"It's annoying though, I understand he wants to keep me safe but I wanna learn knew stuff, more than archery. Like you, you have a wide range of skills." Emily explained and you nodded.

"That's what he was like when we first met, after a while he'll realise what you are capable of." You smiled.

"It doesn't help that sue worries about me all the time. I know she cares so much and I love her for that but..." She trails off and you furrow your eyebrows. You still felt something weird when you heard sues name.

"But?" You pushed her but she shook her head.

"Don't worry." She smiled and stood up straight.

"Look, why don't I teach you some knife throwing skill, that you can impress clint and sue with and maybe they'll be more supportive?" You encouraged and she nodded.

"Yeah, that would be great." She smiled and you passed her a knife before stepping back.

"Show me what you got." You signalled for her to throw the knife and she did. Terribly. To the point where you burst out laughing.

"Oh my! That was awful, here let me help." You stood beside her and moved her arm to a better position.

"The pull your arm back like this." You moved her arm and she followed, you didn't realise how close the two of you were until she look at you.

"Y/n." She said but something hit you, you shook your head and took a few steps back.

"Well, you got the tour, so maybe that helped, I just remembered I promised I would meet Tasha so..." You went to leave but got stopped by Emily grabbing your arm.

"I didn't mean for you to feel uncomfortable." Emily almost apologised and you nodded, again the two of you were mere inches apart.

"Uh yeah." You nodded, and again, went to turn away, only to see Natasha standing in the doorway.

"Hey tasha." You almost ran to her but she didn't seem amused.

"Hey." She gave you a small smile and held you tight as you hugged her.

"Wanna go eat?" You asked, wanting to get away from the situation.

"Yeah, sure." She nodded and you took her hand, taking her to the kitchen.

You made pasta for the two of you, neither of you saying a word as you did so. Not even when you put her bowl in front of her and sat opposite. Few a few minutes you ate in silence.

"Were you gonna kiss her?" Natasha asks, surprisingly calm.

"What? No, of course not." You answered and she nodded her head slowly, taking another mouthful of pasta.

"You were very close to her." She added, not looking up at you once, you could tell it bothered her.

"I tried to leave and she grabbed my arm, I was caught by surprise and she pulled me a little close." You explained, not wanting Natasha to worry. You wanted her to understand you didn't want to go there with Emily, that you only wanted her. Which was true, despite you past with Wmily and Sue, right now all you wanted was Natasha.

"Okay." Nat answered before eating again.

"Anything else you want to know? I'm not gonna
lie to you." As soon as you said this she looked up.

"I wanna meet your ex Emily."

(A/N) Oh. My. God. Spider-man was amazing! I really recommend that those of you who haven't watched it, watch it as soon as possible! It such a good movie and defo worth the wait!