You're mine ~ NR

Warnings: Gore?

I recommend you listening to this song before reading, as it comes up later. :)

————————————————————

Screams filled the room. You killed anyone that got in your way. Shooting them or slicing their throats.

The whole reason you were here was because a gang leader had tried to make moves on your wife Natasha, it didn't bother you at first until she told you he was an ex lover and when he continued to touch her at clubs or parties she would try defend him and it was becoming a problem. Over the past few weeks you had been tracking him down and eventually found out his location.

And here you were. In the middle of a ball the Gang leader had organised. Walking through the ballroom, you're white dress covered in the blood of those you had slaughtered on your way. People running and screaming to the exit, trying to avoid you at all costs.

The team had left, as they had all grown tired, including Nat. You told them you would be back later as there was something you needed to do first.

You watched as the gang leader tried his best to keep you as far away from him as possible by sending his "guards" to kill you but that was no good when you were an ex-assassin. Half of them ran, only a few tried to defeat you and instantly regretted it as you took their lives.

Eventually there was no one but you and the gang leader. His whimpers were echoing around the building as he tried to back further away, a wall blocking his path.

You laughed at him. Quite loudly actually. How someone who acts so tough and scary is now whimpering before you. It was pathetic.

"Please, please." He pleaded, putting his hands out in front of him, trying to convince you to spare him. Haven't all the bodies around the room already hinted to him that you will not back down?

You looked at him, never taking your eyes off his and wiped your bloody knife on your dress, clean and ready for his fresh blood.

You chuckled lowly as he slid down the wall to the floor, crying.

"Come on." You began, kicking his feet a little.

"You don't want to be crying during your last few minutes being alive, do you?" You looked down at him, he never met your gaze, to terrified of you.

"I thought you were a big man? 'I do not know fear. Except those that fear me'?" You quoted something he had said to you once.

"Come on man. You're making yourself look pathetic in front of everyone." You grabbed him by the throat and you both looked at all the dead bodies.

"I- I will do anything... just let me go." His words only just left his mouth, trying to catch his breath. You look at him, stroking your knife's blade down his now purple face, slowly drawing his blood from his cheeks.

You dropped him, and he instantly fell to the ground, touching his blood trickling down his cheek and gasping at the blood now on his fingers.

"Oh it's nothing. Stop being dramatic." You waved your knife at him, as you began to create a path for you both in the middle of the room, kicking the bodies to the side.

You were surprised you heard no sirens yet and the fact you hadn't been caught. Maybe people were just too afraid.

You left him at the end of the hall, pacing up and down the path you made.

"I despise you." You shouted from the opposite side of the hall, pointing your knife in his direction. Your voice echoed around the place, causing the man to shiver.