I Could Be better ~ SJ

Warnings: Swearing

I know colin isn't a bad guy it's just for the sake of the chapter so don't come at me :)
————————————————————

"Uh, Scar, have you seen colin's new insta post?" You scrolled through your phone as you sat on Scarlett's bed, she was currently doing her make up.

You were best friends, and you had many feelings for but never fully acted upon it. You had kissed, made out, did all the 'friends' stuff then she started dating colin and it all stopped. You knew he wasn't good for her and you told her over and over, but for some reason she stuck with him.

"What is it?" Scarlett asked over her shoulder as she did her eye shadow. The two of you were meant to go out with some of the marvel cast tonight, and colin was invited.

"He's at a bar and there are women on his lap." You explained sincerely but she just shrugged.

"Yeah, he's just with his mates." She dismisses it like it's nothing.

"What? And you're just okay with it?" You scoff and Scarlett finally turns around to look at you.

"Yeah, not like their kissing, stop worrying." She laughs and you sigh, deciding not to say anything else. Because every time you have said something, it's ended in an argument.

Eventually you were both ready, arriving at the bar an hour later. You greeted everyone, Lizzie, Chris, Robert, Jeremy and everyone else.

You all ended up sitting at a table and ordering drinks. You were sat next to Scarlett and Lizzie, laughing with Lizzie as Scarlett was busy talking to Colin. Elizabeth did know about there bad relationship so you both kept an eye on the situation as it sounded like a small argument. Which eventually ended with Colin walking away to the bar.

"You okay?" You smiled at Scarlett and she just nodded.

"Let's do some shots." She said to you and Lizzie and you agreed. You actually ended up doing two shots each.

"I wanna dance." A semi- drunk Lizzie said fifteen minutes later dragging you and scarlett to where a dj was playing.

The three of your dances for ages. Cocktail after cocktail, sipping them as you swayed your bodies to the music. Though half way through you saw Lizzie discreetly signalling to Colin who was in a small corner, with a girl. Incredibly close and touching each other, inches away from kissing.
You whipped your head to look at them, and gave them both devil eyes.

"What's up?" Scarlett almost shouted over the music.

"Nothing, don't worry." You tried to distract her but Jeremy came over after he too saw what was happening.

"Scar, I don't want to upset you but look..." He pointed to where colin had his lips connected with another woman.

Scarlett stared at the situation for a second, blinking a few times to hide her tears. You weren't stupid, you could tell she was upset you were her best friend. So when she walked away to go sit down, you decided to follow her.

"I'm sorry, scar." You sat beside her, as she stared at her hands.

"It's not your fault, i should have left him she's ago." She admitted, which made you smile a little because she had realised.

"Yeah, you should have." You agreed and she sent you a small smile.

"I should probably go talk to him." She huffed and stood up to leave, however you grabbed her wrist.

"I could be a better boyfriend than him." You blurted out, a new wave of confidence hitting you like a train.

"I could do the shit that he never did." You looked up at her in hope, but all she did was smirk and walk away.

You sighed and decided to head to the bar where chris and robert were.

"How's Scar?" Chris asked as you asked the bartender for a drink.

"I think she's realised how much of a dickhead colin is, she's speaking to him now." You pointed to the two, having yet another argument.

"She deserves better." Chris told you after looking int eh direction you pointed at.

"Yeah she does. So, you told her how you feel?" Robert asked straight up taking you by surprise a little.

"I- I don't have feelings for her." You lied and they both looked at you like you were stupid.

"Pah-lease, you basically drool over her and smile when she's in the room and blush when she talks to you, it's pretty obvious." Robert replied, slapping your shoulder as he spoke.

"Fine, I may have said a little something before she spoke to colin." You admitted and they both out down their drinks to listen fully.

"And she said?" Chris wanted more information but you took another sip of your cocktail.

"Nothing, she just smirked before walking off." You sighed.

"We'll, I think it made an impression on her because she heading directly towards us."  score you could even turn around to look, a pair of hands grabbed your waist to spin you round and instantly you felt someone else's lips on yours.

You knew it was Scar so didn't hesitate to kiss back, wrapping your arms around her neck. Though, she pulled away sooner than you liked to turn and send evil eyes toward colin who seemed pissed off and uncomfortable.

"She's way better." She winked at colin before kissing you once more.

(A/N) Sooo i'm thinking of writing a book about the last chapter, a lot of people messaged me and asked and a few people liked it. Reply to this in any way if you would read it and be interested in me writing a book please :)

(Also i'm deleting my sex education book because i don't have motivation for it anymore)