The accident ~ SJ

Warnings: Swearing, car accident

————————————————————

Scarlett's Pov:

Scarlett tapped her foot impatiently for you, only two minutes away from you both being called onto the stage with Jimmy Fallon. You were known for being late but now was not the best time.

She kept checking her phone to see if she had received any messages from you, but found nothing. Today you both came separately, she got a car from work and you were coming from home. Which also meant you were left alone to be on time, with her help.

Eventually, the two minutes were up and Scarlett joined the stage with Jimmy. Who had been alerted of your lateness. When they both greeted each other and got sat down, it was the first topic they brought up.

"So I see, your girlfriend, Y/n, is late. Any particular reason? Maybe new movie related?" Jimmy pried but Scarlett just laughed.

"Oh, it's just Y/n, late as usual. Everyone knows how she was late to her own movie premiere so it's not really a surprise." She joked causing the crowd to laugh.

"Yeah that's right. Well i'll guess we'll start without her."

Your Pov:

You got in your car as soon as possible. You knew the show had started so you went as fast as you could.

"Call Chris Capsicle" You told your car and it called Chris Evans number.

"Why you calling me, aren't you meant to be on air?" Chris asked as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Yes, I am. Are they talking about me?" You asked nervously, zooming down the streets of New York.

"They did a little at the beginning and made a joke about your lateness. Other than that, no." He explained and you're out a breath.

"Good. I'm not going to be-" You began but got cut off as a truck smashed into the side of your car.

It was like you were in slow motion. The car began to roll on its side and you watched as your limbs got thrown about, yet you were still stuck to the chair, restricted by your seatbelt. The glass of the windows and the windscreen smashed almost immediately, causing glass to fly at you from all directions. You pulled your arms up to shield your face, but that's all you remember as you whack your head n the car door, knocking you out completely.

Scarlett's Pov:

As the interview went on, Scarlett got more and more paranoid. Sure you were late sometimes, but never this late, especially without a phone call or text.

"Okay, stay tuned because we'll be playing What's in the box after the break, with Scarlett Johansson, and hopefully Y/n Y/l/n!" Jimmy announced as the cameras cut to the commercials.

"I'm really sorry about this, she's never this late." Scarlett apologised as her and Jimmy had a drink.

"It's fine, a bit of a bummer though." Jimmy dismissed it, like it was nothing.

They both fell into small conversation about what was going to happen in the next segment of the show when one of the producers came rushing over.

"Scarlett, I think you may want to see this." He gestures for them both to follow him and lead them to a break room with a TV. The news was on and it showed helicopters surrounding a crash that had happened in the middle of the city.

"Wow, that seems horrible." Jimmy gasped as they looked at the footage.

"Yeah." Scarlett agreed as they continued watching the screen.

"The police are currently trying to break off the car door of the car that has rolled over. Trying to break free one of the most beloved actors Y/n
Y/l/n." The news reporter commentated, causing both Scarlett and Jimmy to gasp. They watched intently as the police began to drag out your body.

"Holy shit." Scarlett ran to her dressing room, tears in her eyes and instantly grabbed her phone. She had over 50 missed calls and nearly 100 texts from chris and a bunch from her manager.

She wasted no time in collecting all her things and leaving the building, jumping in the car and telling the driver to go to the nearest hospital. She got her phone out and called Chris.

"Finally!" He answered out of breath.

"Where is she?" Scarlett asked.

"We are in the ambulance on the way to the hospital." He informed her, a lot of noise and the siren in the background.

"How are you there?" Scarlett asked, a sob nearly escaping her lips.

"I was on call to her when it happened. Somehow I stayed in the phone throughout and when the police arrived they told me the location and
i came as soon as possible." He explained and Scarlett nodded.

"Thank you." She cried, sniffing.

"No problem. Im guessing you're on your way so i'll see you soon." Chris said.

"See you soon." Scarlett replied before ending the cool.

She couldn't help the pit in the bottom of her stomach, the guilt eating her from the inside. You were in possibly a life threatening accident and she had made jokes about your tardiness.

She curses herself, as if she took the blame, waiting impatiently to get to the hospital.

(A/N) I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS BOOK AS OVER 100K READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND IM GLAD
YOU ENJOY! I NEVER THOUGH IT WOULD GET THIS MUCH BUT IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY THAT I CAN HELP YOU GUYS ESCAPE FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT!

I may do a part two to this chapter or I may do a better chapter as a mini celebration so keep an eye out for the double update.

(Also, i've just watched the hawkeye finally and I loved it!)