It was only a prank! ~ SJ

Warnings: Swearing,

————————————————————

You have been dating Scarlett for nearly 4 years now and it was the time of your life. You have been working together throughout the marvel films and other projects.

Also, on the side, you filmed youtube videos. Mainly because of the extreme requests from your fans, and it's also quite fun.

Today, for your christmas holidays special, you were filming a break up prank on scarlett. You knew it would be mean but if it got too far you would completely shut it down.

You waited until Scarlett had to go to the shop, then you whipped out your camera and began to film.

"Hey, welcome back everyone. Today we have another Christmas Special! Today, I am doing a prank on Scarlett. And the prank is that i'm going to pretend to break up with her. So i'm going to hide the camera, wait until she gets back home and tell her that i've been thinking that it's not working or something like that and basically pretend to break up with her. So let's go." You explained before going to hide the camera on your make up desk behind some bottles.

To you, you couldn't really tell if it was well hidden as you knew it was there, so you just prayed Scarlett wouldn't see it. You sat on your bed, on your phone and waited patiently for Scar to get back, thinking of a reason for your break up.

Eventually Scarlett arrived, instantly coming to find you to show you what she had bought. As she did, you pretended to act uninterested and cold towards her.

"And I got you some chocolate because i saw you ran out." Scarlett smiled handing you the box.

"Thanks." You mumbled before laying back down and going on your phone. You didn't want to all of
a sudden say that you wanted to break up, so created a small build up.

"Thanks? Not 'I love you scar, you're the best girlfriend in the world and i love you so much' at all?" Scarlett joked as she laid down next to you, opening her arms out for you to lay into her, but you completely ignored her.

She furrowed her eyebrows and watched you intently, trying to see if you were joking or not. But when you gave her no reaction, Scarlett folded her arms.

"What's up with you?" She nudged you lightly and you shrugged, you found it incredibly hard not to just laugh and give in. Fall into her arms so she knows that you would never treat her like this.

"Hey, don't shrug, what's up?" She seemed concerned so you sat up and turned to her, you went into acting mode and went serious.

"We need to talk." You looked at her and watched as she sat up, sitting opposite you.

"Did I say something? Do something? Are you okay?" She quizzed, looking you up and down.

"Look, i've been thinking a lot and..." You trailed off to be dramatic.

"And?" She asked, almost scared and you sighed.

"And I don't think we should be together anymore." You told her and she didn't react. She just looked at you straight in the eyes.

"What?" She laughed, like you were joking, which you were but she didn't know.

"I just think that we aren't good with each other anymore." You explained further.

"That's not what you thought last night." She joked, trying to lighten the mood but
you shook your head.

"I'm serious Scarlett." She instantly went serious again when you said her full name instead of Scar or baby.

"Wow..." She trailed off moving to the end of the bed, looking away from you. That's when she saw it, the camera you had badly hidden on your desk. She laughed inside and decided to get you back.

"I'm kind of glad you brought this up actually."
She added and now it was your turn to be confused.

"What?" You almost broke, joining her side at the end of the bed.

"Yeah, I can't lie, but i've been feeling the same way recently, but your a good person so i didn't want to say anything. But now i know you feel the same way..." Scarlett trailed off and you gasped.

"Are you joking?" You asked seriously and she shook her head.

"No, why would i be joking? Isn't it good that I fell the same way, so now neither one of us get hurt." Scarlett turned to face you and your jaw dropped.

"This was a prank! For my channel! The camera is just there!" You confessed, pointing at the camera, and Scarlett acted surprised.

"Shit..." Scarlett followed where you were pointing and look directly at the camera.

"I'm so sorry." She went to grab your hand but you moved away.

"I can't believe you actually want to break up." You stood up now, panicking. You didn't think it would end up like this.

"Well now my true feelings are out there, maybe we should break up." Scarlett concluded and you laughed, to be honest you didn't really know what to do. You just ran your hands through your hair as you paced around the room. Thinking.

"Well, if that's what will make you happy." You sighed, finally looking at Scarlett, tears in your eyes. That's when she knew she should stop the joke.

"No babe, that wouldn't make me happy. I saw the camera and decided to get you back." She instantly stood up and pulled you into a hug.

"Your lying." You mumbled and she grabbed your face to look at her.

"Check the footage. I promise you i'm not lying. I never want to loose you and I love you. But that's what you get for trying to prank me." She laughed before pulling you into a kiss.

She picked up the camera and panned it on there both of you.

"I guess that failed." She laughed into the camera and you burried your face into her neck.

Scarlett did an outro for you to edit with the rest of the video later, before putting the camera down and
pulling you onto the bed with her.

"How about we eat those chocolates and watch Home Alone?" She asked knowing it was your favourite christmas movie.

"I would love to." You kissed her before cuddling into her.

"I love you." You whispered and looked up at her.

"I love you too. But never prank me again." She teased.

(A/N) Last update before Christmas (at least for those that aren't at christmas yet). If it's christmas for you then MERRY CHRISTMAS. If not then Merry christmas for tomorrow. I hope you all have a great day and I'll see you soon with a new update!