When Did This Happen? ~ NR

Warnings: Swearing

(Based on Euphoria Scene)
————————————————————

You and the team sat together in Tony's big open planned party room. You all had a day off so decided to have a few drinks and relax.

You sat next to kate and yelena on the couch, sam beside you on the armchair. Wanda, Carol and Natasha sat on the opposite side, while the others (Steve, Tony, Clint and Bucky) were at the bar.

You were all having a conversation about relationships, who's seeing who, though avoiding the most recent topic. It was a month ago, however you and Natasha broke up, it was hard on you both and no one spoke about it after you would both get quite upset.

You excused yourself to get another drink at the bar. Asking Tony to make you whatever he had.

"Hey Wanda," You heard Kate say, and the light conversation behind you. Steve and Clint were in their own conversation and Bucky sat quietly.

"Yeah?" You heard Wanda reply as you laughed at Tony's antics, trying to show off as he made your cocktail.

"I have a quick question for you," Kate continued, which intrigued you and Tony a little more.

"What?" Wanda questioned, and you and Tony shared a look as he passed you your drink.

"How long have you been fucking Natasha?" Kate threw out. Everyone, even Steve and Clint, stopped their conversation after hearing it.

Your whole body stopped and stiffened. Tony's gaze on you softened, he couldn't even imagine how you felt. Yes, you and Natasha had broken up but that didn't mean you stopped loving her. Hell, you loved her more than anyone in the world.

Everyone's eyes fell on Wanda and Natasha, except yours. You still faced the bar, not sure what to do.

"What? What- What are you talking about?" Wanda stuttered, you felt your fists clenched around the glass you were holding. You didn't know if you were more angry or sad, especially since Natasha said nothing.

"How long have you been fucking Nat?" Kate asked, more sternly, causing Clint and Steve to head over, yet Tony stayed with you.

"I'm not! I'm not." Wanda spluttered out, and you finally turned round, your eyes catching Natasha's for a split second before you looked at Wanda.

"What are you talking g about?" You directed the question at Kate as you made your way over to them, yet your eyes kept flickering between Nat and Wanda. Now Tony and Bucky followed close behind you, unsure on how you were gonna react.

"We'll I- I just her get in her car and kiss her and drive off. That was like what? A month ago?" Kate being your best friend wasn't shy to leave anything out, outing them both in front of everyone. Even Yelena gave Natasha the death stare, considering she hurt her best friend also.

"What the fuck? Are you kidding me?!?" You took a few steps closer to the two red heads, your blood boiling. What annoyed you even more was the fact Natasha said nothing.

"Natasha that's like, really bad." Yelena added, and your eyes snapped down to Natasha who refused to make eye contact.

"What-" Natasha tried but you cut her off.

"You're fucking each other, are you kidding me?" You pointed at them both, tears clouded your eyes but you never let them fall.

"No I-I don't even know why she would say that!" Wanda tried to defend them both.

"You're lying!" You could see right through the witch, and you only had to look at Natasha once to know it was true.

"Can we just table this conversation." Steve tried, noticing how angry you were getting.