Oh I Had Missed This...

Loki paced around the room while I put the finishing touches to my outfit, smoothing my hair I watched him in the reflection of the mirror.

"Loki, would you calm down, please. You are going to be there. Nothing is going to happen that we cannot handle." I pushed the chair back from the vanity table he had conjured up for me, making my way over to him.

He stopped pacing and faced me. I grabbed his large hands in mine, bringing them to my lips. Pressing gentle kisses along his knuckles, "Please." I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

His face was sullen, I knew it would be hard for him to face Odin. Especially after what he had went through, but at the same time, Asgard's existence depended on us right now.

He sighed, bending down to my face, pressing his lips against mine. His kiss was tender, slow and loving and I found myself pushing myself onto my tip toes to get closer to him.

I grabbed his collar in an attempt to bring his body closer to mine.  He smiled, sensing my urgency, wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulled me completely off the ground flush against him. Eventually he placed me back down, my feet meeting the floor, breaking our kiss.

"He will be ruthless My Love, I worry for you." He sighed, resting his chin on top of my head, still holding me close to his body.

"I've dealt with plenty of shit my whole life Loki, he can say anything he wishes to me. I know my love for you is strong. Stronger than his words." I reassured him.

"I love you too My Darling. I really do." He cupped my face looking at me intently as he said it.

I smiled, "Ok let me get this over and done with. There's something I have missed ever so much and I plan in indulging myself later."

"Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly at me, "And what exactly might that be My Love?" His eyes twinkled.

I slipped my feet into my black stiletto heels, and walked towards him placing my hands on his chest.

"Why you. My King." I ran my hands along his chest before leaving him standing.

I marched down the long halls of Asgard's Palace, my black dress swayed as I walked, the click of my heels echoing around me. I pushed my shoulders back and straightened my back as I reached the Throne room doors. Mentally preparing myself, I was determined not to let him get under my skin.

Loki appeared beside me, "I will be right beside you my Love." He said nodding to me before he made himself invisible.

Soon the doors slowly crept open and I was met with the sight of Odin, perched upon a large golden throne, with two large ravens at either side of him on the back of it. Frigga stood beside him smiling when she seen me.

I made my way into the room, not letting my stance falter. I was stronger than he could ever imagine. As I reached the golden steps before the throne, I curtsied out of manners, not for respect.

I heard him grunt.

"Finally, I get to meet Loki's famous whore."

My jaw clenched.

Bastard.

I took a deep breath, smiling wickedly, "Finally I meet the all powerful, God, the one and only All-Father, but. Oh wait. That's right you don't have your powers anymore. Silly me, Odin." I laughed cocking my head to the side. I stared at him.

His expression faltered slightly, he wasn't expecting that.

Standing from his throne, he bellowed angrily, "How DARE YOU disrespect me in my own Kingdom!"